Reviews for Mirror
april chapter 16 . 11/12/2005
fudge this story is too freaking amazing. rock on
rma chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
You're spoiling us Norwalker. We're gonna start expecting two chapters soon LOL!

What a mess, huh? Are both Buffy and Faith trying to get themselves killed? Gotta admit though, a daytime raid is very cool, and very Faith. Burninate the Club!

The ever-curious Willow won't be able to resist the mystery that is Anne for long. Can't wait to see what happens when she finds out who Anne is. Off to read the next chapter you so kindly gave us :)
Howard Russell chapter 14 . 11/12/2005
Man, this thing keeps getting weirder and wilder. Keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of Wiffy in Kent.
cbscifijunky chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Wow - that was incredible. I love Rose and how she interacts with Buffy. Really great chapters - and 2, you are too good to us!

CB
Gina1982 chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
wow chaps 13 and 14 were fantastic! I am guessing Willow will find Buffy in Cleveland ah well. I really love how you are writing W/F scenes and do hope they will end up together but no matter how it ends up, you have one great story here!
me chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
wow! u've done it again. i can't wait for the next update.
rma chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Rose is Willow's grandmother, isn't she? Oh, boy! Imagine Wilow finding out that Buffy is living in the guest house ROFL!

I am loving this story. Can't wait to see what happens when Willow arrives in Kent. I thought Joyce would soon know that Buffy was no longer in England. I'm glad Joyce doesn't know though. Makes it easier and on her and I would get mad at Buffy for breaking her mother's heart. Rock on Norwalker! Looking forward to chapter 14.

I've never been a big fan of love triangles, or circles, or hexagons and such. I'm usualy of the opinion that when it comes to love, geometry is of the bad. You do make it very interesting though, and heart-breaking.
rma chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
Oh, a spacial treat today. Two yummy chapters. Thank you Norwalker :)

Aw, I'm really happy that some kind soul is making Buffy's time easier, even if I think she ought to go home. Buffy must be breaking her poor mother's heart. Kinda wish someone had treated Faith with this kindness when she was on the streets.

I wonder if the Weiss women wil be able to help Buffy deal with her problems. I loved the whole part between Buffy and Rose. I also loved Willow's little present to Faith.

I guess this gift was also Willow's way of saying that Faith belongs with Buffy. Poor Will. Off to read part B of this awsome chappie.
Annie-C chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Hmm...Willow has a grandmother near Kent State and Rose has a granddaughter around Buffy's age. They couldn't possibly be related now could they? ;)
cbscifijunky chapter 12 . 11/8/2005
Very cute with the W/F. That Buffy, why do I have the feeling she's going to try to do the right thing and end up getting kicked in the ass?

Really great chapter,

CB
B chapter 12 . 11/7/2005
ok. im not liking this too much. i dont like faith and willow together much at all. it does end as a faith/buffy pairing right?

B
Gina1982 chapter 12 . 11/7/2005
fantastic WF writing! I really really wouldlike to see these two hook up but I feel sorry for poor Tara and Buffy? Well she is going through a rough time of it, still appears to need a bit of counceling and her butt kicked for running out on Faith. Maybe she could help Tara...hm great job and update soon.
rma chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
My heart is breaking for Buffy. What she is trying to do is very noble and sweet, in a stupid kind of way. I know she's doing this for Faith and Wilow, but shouldn't they get a say in this?

I have a feeling that Faith is going to spend all her time hunting down Buffy as soon as she find out that she's gone.

Buffy's leaving will also be hard on poor Joyce. She's already lost Dawn and I'm not sure if she can take Buffy being gone too.

As cute as Willow and Faith are (and they are VERY cute), I hope Faith goes to Ohio to kock some sense into 'Anne' soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.

The thing with Tara was interesting. Could Faith being the cat that chases the mice away be a little forsahowding of a future cure? I hope so. I love Willow and want her to have her own happy ending too.
B chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
again with the aweing of me. wow. you are good. im loving the story. need an update soon please.

B
rma chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Norwalker, you are brilliant. Simply brilliant. I've been away for a week and spent all night catching up on this fic. Stayed up until the sun came up. Not fooling.

I love this fic and it really is full of surprises. I love what you did with all of the characters (Well, with the expection of poor Xander's death. We were warned). Can't wait to see how the restoration spell works out. Looks like Faith is in a sticky situation. but the fact that Willow has already said that she does not love Faith makes her choice a beeze. Hehe!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »