Reviews for Mirror
cbscifijunky chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
Holy cannoli! - that was an amazing chapter, don't quite know how you're going to follow that up, but can't wait to find out...

CB
Gina1982 chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
bravo Faith and Willow! an even bigger bravo to you Norwalker, this chapter was fantastic!
screaminheathen69 chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
It's always good to see that our resident redheaded goddess can take care of herself. And drive everybody around her to distraction. hehehe. More, please!
Annie-C chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
I've been busy lately so I haven't had time to read many stories. But I just finished reading all your new chapters and I gotta say, they are fabulous. Excellent character voices and good plot twists. Hope to read more soon.
B chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
YOU. NEED. TO. UPDATE. please. im begging you.

screaminheathen69 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Most excellent update! More, please!
B chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
this is definatly my favorite of the stories. you are an awesome writer.

Fandang0 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Whoah. Really twisted here...Also really awesome. At least its not Faith whose obsessed with Buffy anymore. I really love the Fuffy. Really cool fic here. One of a kind.

Will there be a happy ending? I really hope so.
B chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
beautiful. i love it. seriously. i love this story. its one of my favorites. and good job on the quick updates.

cbscifijunky chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
That Buffy, I think I like her evil, she plays them all so well... Like what you have going here, please update soon.

CB
azninsomneac chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
hmm.. im still a little confused wit wut buffy wants wit willow
Lil' Candy chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Really, really, really great story. I cannot emphasize enough, how much you need to continue with it. I hope we get another chapter soon.
rma chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Wow, Norwalker! You really are on a roll. Amazing story, and Buffy is good. She had me when she she was talking to Willow. I belived her, and for a minute there I thought the Buffy we know could be back. I'm such a sucker LOL!

Buffy's plan is shaping us nicely. Why do I get this feeling that the bird only got away from the cobra because the cobra is not done playing with it? When is comes to Faith "Want. Take. Have." is always possible, but this way is so much more fun.
screaminheathen69 chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
Still lovin' this fic. Twisted though it may be. hehehe. More, please!
Gina1982 chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
ah evil Buffy is so bad! I hope Willow doesn't get harmed, maybe Faith will save her. ah update soon it's a great story!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »