Reviews for Mirror
azninsomneac chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
aw c'mon! dont leave me hangin! wow this chapt was action packed great job!
kai chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
this is a great story...can't wait for the update
screaminheathen69 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Very not bad! more, please!
Mister Gordo chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Hey.

Totally Cool Story. Vamp Buffy is Wowsome. I'm totally loving her in an evil sorta way. Shereally learned a thing or two from Angelus about the joys of the game. :) Just one favor if I may. I am a die hard Buffy\Faith - Buffy\Willow Shipper. Who gets slightly wigged By Faith\Willow stories. Cuz in my mind at least ONE of them belongs with our girl Buffy. (Yes even if she's a big bad) It's a blind spot for me I know :) Basically what I'm asking is if you decide to go F\W with the story ya give those of us ho care about such things a heads up. That way I can read the story without any nasty pairing surprises.
gina1982 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
wow, this is a great chapter! I love the angst, evil Buffy is wicked and Faith the good slayer. What a turn around. anyway I can't wait to read more.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
neeh this is a GREAT start! Incredible i mean...WHOA. I love Buffy vamp...evil is great *cough* I mean, I am hoping that this is a B/F fic *crosses fingers* PLEASE? It just has this amazing potential for one and i dont like Angel...hate him in fact...and i actually wouldnt mind Faith going to the dark side..again. Buffy and Faith would really make a great team...good or evil. and i feel bad for her, i mean, no one is actually expecting her to make everything better, not even Joyce :( I mean sure, Giles is acting like he is..only Angel believes in her, but like i said, i hate him. So...BUFFY/FAITH? yes...si...ok...u better UPDATE SOON!

Ja Ne!
rma chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
My but Faith really has gone soft. She was never knocked out by a single punch. Ever. It just seems to me like she's not really fighting back. She needs to get mad (as in angry).

For a second I thought might be at least one person who cared about Faith and was on her side. Joyce. Then I found out that Joyce simply wanted to use Faith to get her Buffy back. Exactly what Giles is doing.

Would Giles give a damn about Faith if he didn't need her to get his precious Buffy back? He didn't seem to care when he was her watcher. None of then did. None of them do. Poor Faith being used on all sides.
lele angel03 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OH MY F*CKING GOD THAT IS MAD HOT UPDATE DATE SOON
cbscifijunky chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Man, no one can hurt eachother like they can. Great start to your new fic. Please update soon.

CB
girlanachronism chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
wow amazing start. im really looking forward to seeing where this story will lead. Im also crossing my fingers there will be some sort of b/f theme. I havent read any of ur fics in a long while and i almost forgot how incredible your writing is. Hope u update soon :)
azninsomneac chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
whoa sweet! i cant wait to read the next chapt!
mythic-lionheart chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
lol, everyone is writing vamp stories now! lol. Anyway, I hope this some how makes it out to be B/Fish. Anyway you got a great start, keep it up!
Davide chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great as always, I hope thing can get better for Faith,
Gina1982 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This is a great start. I can't wait to read more of yet another fantastic story from you. Update soon. The idea of Buffy being turned is great and is she half way evil because I'm getting the sense she's not fully evil being as she didn't show any joy in what she was doing. hmm I'll have to wait and see, maybe I'm totally wrong. lol
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6