Reviews for Always A Chance
Paulrissa chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
I know tht you haven't written anything in a long time, but I really really wish that you would finish this story. It's really hard to find any good Stargate stories since Elizabeth left. I hope you will finish this awesome story. It was great!
Christina chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Great story, just have one quick question though. Do you have any plans on finishing it? I would love to see how the story wraps up. Thanks again for the great story.

Christina
HeartyJessica chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Oh my gosh.

"I made a mistake, and it cost me a lifetime with you." So loud, their calling was so loud.

John looked confused, "What are you saying?"

No time, she was out of time. She found the strength to resist enough to say what she had been longing to say, "I love you, John."

John froze where he was, not even blinking. His mind slowly acceptig what she had said.

Amazing. I want to read more but it looks like you haven't updated in forever. I can't wait to see what you have in store next. Especially after this last chapter. Great Job. Please update soon.
alex chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
THAT WAS SO COOL! But i have one problem with it...ITS NOT FINISHED and by the looks of things it hasnt been for some time. Im begging you ,please,please, you have to finish this fic its absolutly amazing and it was getting really REALLY good.
Steph7085 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Argh! Evil evil cliffy! Please update soon. This has been great so far!
Esmilla chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
Hey I was just checking to see if you were planning on updating this story any time soon.
thebloodrose chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
WAH! YOU EVIL PERSON! How could you end it like that! LOL, please update soon!
nogigglingmajor chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Love it! Want more!
The Fiction Spider chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Uh, hi!

I know you guys are pretty busy with all the other stories, but do you think you could finishe or maybe update it anytime soon? Like you pwomised? Pwetty please?

-x-

Rose
Eris chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
So what happens next? Is Elizabeth going to back like Daniel? Is she getting sent somewhere else as punishment? What? What? And please tell me that chancelor whats-his-face is getting killed by John, VERY slowly?
KTarra chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
oh you have got to continue soon!
DreamingGlass chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
ack! This was an awesome chapter...please update soon! I really hope elizabeth finds a way to be with john.
Sabi2 chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Oh I like this one the best! You guys are awsome! Hope you update soon!

Sabi2
Short Angel chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Great Story- Update soon!
Cathain Nottingham chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Come on! *laughs* Of course I loved the chapter, it had action, love and Marcus Lorne!

I can't wait for the next one!