Reviews for In Memory
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very well done job on this rater heavy chapter,

The tone was set fittingly to the story content without making it overly dramatic.

once again, great work

keep up the good writing,

The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Again, a very nice little piece. Simple as it should be.

If you ever need ‘advice’ on the kind of subject you handled here or something similar, there are those of us out there who are more than willing to help, and that applies to anyone reading this review.

The Wise Duck
Wolfman chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I remember that scene! Very touching, wasn't it?
Forlong chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Since Drakken and Shego murdered this time-and several people I might add-shouldn't they get the death penalty.
cl chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Love the detail you've placed in the University Years series. Being a past graduate of a big university myself, your writing brings back great memories. I love Football Follies a lot. My old university was one of the top ranked college teams and had its ups and downs. Your Thanksgiving story reminded me when I stayed on campus myself and celebrated with friends. Your writing just grabs my interest and does bore me at all. Great job! Try to stretch the University Years as long as you can. I love reading it!
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
What a splendid Fanfic that was, what a way to honor the fallen heroes in "Secrets Revealed."

The choice of song was good however, I'm a bit old fashioned but instead of "Taps" being played it should have been "Amazing Grace" but that is just me.

Anyway its a wonderful series I will continue to look forward to many future writings.