Reviews for Shattered Illusions
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
love it!
Drarry Lover chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Man I really enjoyed the story. Tho I wish you'd continue with
'What hurts the most' Also so if you enjoy Drarry, check out my fics at this site. (If you haven't already) : )
A Kira reviewer chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Great read. Thanks for writing this.
kyamaie-sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
you did good, i like it the beastilty i can get. it actually is kinda hot, but probably im a pervert. but im a hot pervert so who freaking cares i like though
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
this is really good! good job!
1 HP Fan chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
why'd harry call his mum a mudblood?
innocent as far as you know chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
: )
TalaDentro chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Wonderful story, well written, amusing. All in all, very entertaining. Awesome job! D
Tuuna chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Great story :D:D pretty cute and original. Hmm I do have to point out one story line error... In chapter 6 you write that "She killed Sirius when he went through the veil, Ron in one of the battles in Hogsmeade, and now Hermoine here." But now, in the final chapter they are alive? did I misinterpret the quote or? Otherwise splendid story
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
I'm a little confused I thought Ron and Hermione were dead.
CoNfUzLeD chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Did Harry just kiss a tiger? How would that even work?
Nephila chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
ok so this is kinda stupid cause i didnt really read this chap. but thanks for the uber long review, review *big smile* haha

Nephila chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ok, so I’m sorry, but this will not be the nicest of reviews. While not a flame, it’s still not completely a praise. You may skip over it if you wish, but I do make some very good points. Most, which don’t mater, sense your fic was finished in 07. Although you may be able to use it for another fic if you wish. First off, you switch between first and third person speech. "Harry looked at the tiger and all I could think was it was beautiful." I know that line isn’t in your fic, it was just sample.

Second, I know that this is all magic, and magical creatures, and stuff. But white tigers are way over used. White tigers are no more then a genetic mutation I’m sorry to say. It is not surprising however seeing as they descend from one male white tiger. Most have many health problems, and do not live as long as an "orange" tiger would.

I think that if you want the tiger to sound majestic, you should have given him an unnatural pattern. Maybe a mix of spots and stripes, or a completely black tiger with a small amount of white stripes. Just a suggestion. White tigers (while most people think they are the greatest thing in the world) aren’t all that majestic. At least no more then any other tiger. Also you could have changed his size. Like twice as large as an Amur tiger or half the size as a Sumatran. Although making him that small wouldn’t be very majestic.

Third, adding a little more detail to your fic wouldn’t hurt. It seems to be moving at quite a fast pace. And while that may be what you want, it might turn people off your fic. More detail would put it at a slightly slower pace. Not just saying there were furs on the floor. Tell us what they looked like, were they from a magical creature like a Nundu or just a normal creature like a Dear, or a Wolf.

So, yeah... that’s my review... no doubt my longest one yet *major sigh* anyway, totally work on that, and I'll read your fic again. As it is right now, its a bit too confusing for me to make it all the way through. That’s why I’m reviewing on the first chap, and not in a later one.

It sounds like an awesome plot! You have a great imagination! I only hope that this helps you in your future fic’s. Also, please don’t take anything here as a flame. Cause that’s not what it is. I just really want to help make a great fic that much better.

Good luck with any future fics you write.

Belecine chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
loved it!
Allie chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
This was a good story...but there were a lot of typos...and confusing parts of the story... like I though Hermione had died earlier Bellatrix...and I thought Dumbledore was dead as well...or at last extremely hurt. I wish that you'd gone into more detail about when lucius attacked and i don't undersatnd how harry wasn't more hurt than draco in the end if he was the one who'd taken the brunt of the attack. It was a very good story...just a couple loose ends that i would have liked to see tied up :) And for this being your first fanfiction ever it was AMAZING! keep up the good work :)