Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Sword of God
dorf chapter 11 . 3/22
so, i know this was written about ten years ago and that you might not even be on ff anymore, but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this fanfic and its prequel! i read the aztec one yesterday and i'm reading this one today and just, i'm seriously in love with the storyline.
Fire and Snow chapter 15 . 2/25
Oh,gods poor Arty. You are crule and a grate writer!
Jingylima chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
no sequel?
SmarterThanArty chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sorry about the excess of these, I'm just a review-tastical french girl who is fluent in English.

Yay.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Krimhilda reminds me of a certain megalomaniac pixie I might mention *coughOpalcough*
SmarterThanArty chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Artemis loves riding horses.
SmarterThanArty chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Are there Lab Rats references here? Never mind, it didn't exist then.
SmarterThanArty chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I have a friend whose name is Vega. Does your first name start and end with an A?
Bakon Hawk chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Wow. It's over. I know I'm a few... More than a few years late in reading this beauty, but it's still incredibly well-written. I loved every second of it, despite being able to predict some of the plot lines. Besides that, though, easily an eleven out of ten. You deserve it. I think it's so funny that you played with time travel in the AF universe two years before The Time Paradox came out, even using the same concept that time can't actually be changed, despite momentarily appearing like it was. You're very bright. I might just have to look into your other works. Favorited for sure, yet to see if I'll follow you, though.
penguin chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I hate her so much
Holly is still my favorite female charterer ever
Sonofhades57 chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. I just read both of your Artemis Fowl works. Let me just say, it's fine as a duology. And that it's the best Artemis Fowl fanfic I've ever read. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Nice
CodyElvis chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
This (along with the Aztec Incident) is the first piece of fan fiction that I have read that I believe I would have legitimately paid for.

I highly doubt that you still read reviews and respond to them after so many years, so I'm going to refrain from going on and on like I want to and just say that I thoroughly enjoyed these stories. I'm going to read your Bartimaeus fics next - that trilogy left me wanting more as well..
RamenChick72 chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Heheh. I assume you've read the Time Paradox by now... Notice any coincidences? ;D
darklord1590 chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Ok, first of all, GREAT STORY!
Are you planning on doing another one? if so when, and if not would you consider it? perhaps something a few years down the line (story time frame) where all of the children have to combine there geniuses to save something?
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »