Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Sword of God
annapsarudaki chapter 11 . 10/5/2020
Oh-oh! That's not good at all! Love Holly and the Star War nerds. About Artemis... I think he is being overly critical of himself. He lost his genius but he is still quiet smart and as to Patrick wanting him to be the warrior archetype, I don't think so. He said it in the pressure of the moment and surely Patrick knows that Artemis is not the overly masculine type with muscles, who fights all the time etc... (luckily)
He might not be like that, but he is far from being a coward. In the book series his characters progresses to the point where he even sacrifices himself when he knew everyone depended on him. In the Aztec Incident he shot the jaguar. He is not weak at all. It's just that his speciality is scheming and inventing. It is plausible that he would develop an identity crisis, when losing his genius, but I am sure he will find his inner balance again. And a sense of purpose. Maybe he can continue some of his inventions together with Patrick. Maybe something else entirely. And maybe if he realises he is appreciated the way he is by those close to him he will relax.
annapsarudaki chapter 6 . 9/25/2020
Οh, they're goig back to the time of Attila!
annapsarudaki chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Oh boy! I don't like how much they're fighting. I seriously feel bad for Holly. She's taken a huge leap to abandon her former life to live with Artemis. And as if getting used to a new reality isn't hard enough everything goes to shit.
Also, the plot thickens. I knew this dubious archeologist would find out about Holly and want to exploit that in some way, not a good way. And I am fairly sure Artemis is going to complete the time turner to get his intellect back. But what would that mean? To give back Holly's fairy magic instead? Seriously, the magic seems more valuable than anything Arty would do with his intellect...
Anyway, but I'm sure something along the lines will happen.
annapsarudaki chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
Ι did't mind Holly getting pregnant right away.
I've read your first fic "Artemis ad the Azteck incident" and loved it for its adventure.
I liked the one-shot of their first night together a lot too. Laughed hysterically at the part where Artemis landed on the floor trying to pull Holly's pants off and liked that it was presented more natural rather than the fantastic -first times we get to see in fanfiction.
Here what I really like is that you worked in Artemis's insecurity and anxiety about his lost intellect and his place in the world, as well as not having an overwhelmingly happy reaction to Holly's news.
(Funny thought they didn't mind if this should happen. But in a way it makes sense, when you're madly in love you make love all the time and you never seem to think anything could go wrong. And sometimes it does.)
About Artemis's mother: Wow, is Angeline being a real bitch! You mentioned being Hungarian. I am Greek and this version of Angeline seems like a possessive and overprotective jealous Greek mother, trying to protect her son from sly and devious women ["My preciousss!"]
It's quite ridiculous when it happens in reality. I think embedded in a fic this theme of the jealous and suspicious mother could be fun. This should be interesting!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
I really love how you stuck to 354 *26 throughout the entire story (or three stories, depending on how you see it). Great plotting by the way!
hsgsfsaf fs chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
OMG this is better than Eoin Colfer
DinoGuy2000 chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
I will admit, I wasn't really engaged at the start of this, but the ending was awesome! Especially the bit where Artemis won in literally every possible way. I think I'm going to read up on Atilla now though.

Good work!
Denkura chapter 23 . 3/26/2017
Absolutely loved the entire thing
Denkura chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Loved the prologue, and the Roman Empire. Caught me off guard for a moment (I would have expected the Roman Republic for tales featuring magic), but I am definitely hooked and intrigued, independent of my enjoyment of the preceding story. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
What the actual Fuck!
Bombbloeout27 chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I had just finished chapter 8 when I had noticed your, not too subtle, hint that people should review your story. For a while I had been intending to and that is mainly because I had finished reading both "Aztec incident" and your small story "welcome to heaven". I believe that you did very well on making these story's and I have only ever liked one other AF fanfic (an unexpected turn of events). I hope to see more from you in the future regarding Artemis Fowls misadventures in this storyline.
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 23 . 7/12/2016
Reading this years after it was posted, but I felt I should leave a review because this duology is the BEST thing I've ever seen on Fanfiction, and you are an amazing writer. Thank you so much.
Greghero chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
Actualy they did kill him. Name it however you want. He died prematurely 100% and it is their fault
Greghero chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
For a genius he has completely forgoten that he will have to return to the future and leave her.
Greghero chapter 12 . 6/24/2016