Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Sword of God
What the actual Fuck!
Bombbloeout27 chapter 8 . 7/26
I had just finished chapter 8 when I had noticed your, not too subtle, hint that people should review your story. For a while I had been intending to and that is mainly because I had finished reading both "Aztec incident" and your small story "welcome to heaven". I believe that you did very well on making these story's and I have only ever liked one other AF fanfic (an unexpected turn of events). I hope to see more from you in the future regarding Artemis Fowls misadventures in this storyline.
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 23 . 7/12
Reading this years after it was posted, but I felt I should leave a review because this duology is the BEST thing I've ever seen on Fanfiction, and you are an amazing writer. Thank you so much.
Greghero chapter 22 . 6/30
Actualy they did kill him. Name it however you want. He died prematurely 100% and it is their fault
Greghero chapter 14 . 6/26
For a genius he has completely forgoten that he will have to return to the future and leave her.
Greghero chapter 12 . 6/24
Krimhilda feels soooooo Opal
Riche butler chapter 23 . 6/22
You need to make another A/H fic. I can't find any decent ones anywhere. Other than that, it was great. 5 star
Greghero chapter 5 . 6/20
Oh that was an excellent chapter
Greghero chapter 6 . 6/20
I think you are forgetting the meaning of the word tomboy.
Greghero chapter 4 . 6/20
You really want to ruin it for them dont you
Greghero chapter 1 . 6/17
Reading this in 2016. Really wondering how you pictured the future. Also it is really funny to see a ff after having read all 8 books.
FlamingWingsAndFrozenHearts chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
And its Raine Vinyaya, not Annie
FlamingWingsAndFrozenHearts chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Holly's mother is Coral!
TheHsing chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
April 16th is my birthday! Did Attila really get married on the 16th?
dorf chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
so, i know this was written about ten years ago and that you might not even be on ff anymore, but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this fanfic and its prequel! i read the aztec one yesterday and i'm reading this one today and just, i'm seriously in love with the storyline.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »