Reviews for A Quiet Afternoon
Wynni chapter 1 . 5/24
Okay, I MUCH prefer the endings here than what happened in your Erik Villon fic. Thank you for sharing this adorableness.
dksaga chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That was adorable. So much fluff that I can't see for all the feathery fluffy stuff floating around the computer screen. But still adorable.

Glad you picked the other one for the epilogue, though. One of the things I'd particularly liked about A&P was how Erik was still darker and more raw, not so refined and socialized (as compared to your "Elysian" trilogy) and reading it I felt like he spent every second just barely held back from going over the edge. That whole gestalt was well served by the ending where he was "tamed" by his children, and the more quiet and intimate feel of the interaction between E&C.

This one would have been rather more jarring coming after that story, and I feel it would have done the story a disservice.

As it is, as a one-off set a few more years down the road, it's perfect. It shows the evolution of many different strands of the story to the point where pure fluff just fits.

Beautifully done.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love the whole Erik vs Raol thing. :)
Canela chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this... maybe is the third time I've read it and every time is as beautiful as the first time!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOL! That was great! Poor Erik & Raoul, lol!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
lovely little continuation...poor Meg and Christine will have their hands full keeping their husbands under control lol.
Goth Angel UK chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That had me giggling from beginning to end! Entirely amusing and enjoyable little one-shot! :)
Niahara Erskine chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
How cute :-D
KnightCrusader chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Such wonderful fluff! I would be very happy if you ever do decide to continue.

Yours, KnightCrusader
klyaksa chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This was terrific. Would you ever consider writing a sequel to this, even if it's just a oneshot? Eric and Raoul as in-laws is certainly an interesting concept (I wonder if the two of them could manage to get through their kids' wedding without killing each other - think "Grumpier Old Men" :-))
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aw! That was just cuter than cute. I would so love to see you take this forward. Raoul and Erik being forced to put up with their kids falling in love with each other would be hilarious beyond belief!
fluffykagomekawaii chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
aw i loved it! that was just so...AW! you HAVE to keep it comming! really, your stories are the greatest Phantom of the Opera storis i've seen so far. i recently became phantom obsessed so yeah. anyway hope to see another story soon _
Kathryn MB Denson chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was so CUTE! I loved it.
April Rane chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Warm fuzzies! Messa loves yousa!
DragonheartRAB chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
aw yay! that was cute. its funny to see how the children keep getting attracted to eachother. will raoul and erik ever learn to get along?