Reviews for Theme Challenge : Z and Sky
This was a good story
RPM Shadow chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
Love it!
rangergirl123 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
oh my god. that was amazing. this must be one of the most amazing chapters i've read from spd fanfiction. you are a really good author with amzing ideas but all you need to do is check your spellings in each chapter that you upload and to see that there are no mistakes in any sentence. other than that, it was awesome! hope u get far in life as an author. good work! :)
jessica chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
i love your series. I have always been a sky and z fan.
blueeblueechan chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
I Luv Ur Story! Please Make A New Ch. Soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this is all so cool, i love this pairing soo much, and you did a great job writing them!
pwee chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
all of these are great. i love this pairing, but it's so hard to find a good, in character, fic with these two. great job. :)
redyellowblue chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
this is such a good story

i love the way the relationship between sky and z was built instead of being rushed into

i think that this story has been really well though out

you should add some more chapters

Sango A.R chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
update soon! wonder what's going to happen next! z and sky are so cute together! again PLEASE update soon! :)
skyzsfan chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
I like the stories about Sky and Z. They're so perfect for each other. Sky and Z will go on the date 2gether.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
Oh boy! They're about to be sent to Silverback! Should be interesting to see their perspectives on the events! What I always love about the fan fics is that you get a look into the inner thoughts of the characters that you can't get from watching the show! You get to see below the surface and I love how you have been exploring each of the rangers in this fic! Loving the romance and loving the interaction between the characters! Especially between Jack and Sky! That was SOO cute in the gym when Sky told Jack about the kiss and Jack ran out sing lalala to block it out! I totally laughed out loud at that moment! Great job! Hope to see you update soon!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
OH! MY! GOD! That was the most romantic date I have EVER read about it! Oh! I was swooning the WHOLE time! My gods I wish I was Z at that moment! My gods! It was like a fairy tale! *sighs* I LOVED it! OMG! I love that Sky! So cute!
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ah, nifty. Lots of good stuff in here. I'm unfortunately so tired that my eyes are blurred, but I'm definitely coming back to this fics. I'm really gonna miss S.P.D. when it's gone.
Mimi2 chapter 13 . 12/4/2005