Reviews for The Greatest Adventure
meathecat chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I just read your other story ( Which was absolutely amazing might I add) and was extremely happy when I saw you had made a sequel! And I really like so far. So I was wondering ( if you still have enough inspiration for this story that is) if you were or are going to add on to it in the future. It's okay if you're not, but I really just love your story line and would be happy to read more.
Alandi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Looks like you haven't touched this in awhile, but I'd love to see more chapters. I'd love to see Peter happy again and to see how his relationship with Emily works out.
RaeDawnxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I want to save the faeries! update soon please...i want 2 know what happens! xx ;D
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i think this is brilliant, i was so dissapointed when there was no sex in the previous story but nw im seeing this i think it will be better as peter explors his newfound hormones and he slowly eases int sex and its not bad that he's changed because he is older. i love this, please hurry up with the next chapter
waterrelic chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i think you should pick up right where you left off! this should be the sequil to believe! i wanna see how peter deals with his first day of school! update soon yeah?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
update continuing right where you left off
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
update update update!
macdoodle-doctorwho chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
just make it a whole sequile story. like with peters first day of school, i mean a hot new guy at school that all the girls are drooling over, and why does he seem so so attached to Emily Darling? How will Peter deal with being the center of attention of all middle and high school girls? How will Emily deal with the compotition? What will Peter do when Emily starts getting more attention because of her transformation(mainly from the boy's)? let's find out!...

...k now u have to write it! i pretty much gave half a entire story plot!
Xxsilentxwhisperxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
You're stories are bloody fantastic and I really enjoy reading them P keep up the good work ;P
Dont Want A Name chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sweet chapter! I can't wait for your next update.

Oh, and for chapter two, I kind of hope you start where you left off.
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I love it!

Write More please!

reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
So I pretty much think you're

an awesome writer.

And that you should update this.

It's hard to come by a good fanfic these days

everything is slash it seems.

So anyways what I'm trying to say is that you

should def. update this :]

it'll make so many people happy!
Ram Jas chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
*claps hands enthusiastically* I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE! XD Okay. You've GOT to update. NOW. PLEASE! *puppy eyes* My gosh! You're SUCH an excellent writer, and you have to update PLEASE!

Kristine
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
me lke, but dont let everyone in neverland be dead, spec not the fairies