Reviews for Operation: MASTER
Mixer 1.2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I tell you... it is beautiful

is this the one and only chapter?
Omega-Red9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
It was enjoyable, but predictable. I wonder what you are going to do for the next chapter. I give this one a B.
Gigawolf1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
One word: incredible! I felt like it was actually an episode! Character development ideas are always good in series without exact continuity (each episode doesn't come this many days after the last, or make sense only if seen in order), allowing more leniancy. The ninja was sort of easy to tell (if everyone he's trained before left, and he's anti-adult...), and Numbuh 4's new training will make him much more powerful! If they refined the skills of the KND (and keep the humor, of course) for Op: Z.E.R.O. then it would be awesome!
Riobella chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I loved it more than... uh shortbread cookies! DAM those things are good. Oh i loved it cause it had everything action,adventure, ROMANCE! AND 3/4 NESS!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Hm...

A good story, but shouldn't Sector V have received clearance from Numbuh 362, if the transmission from Master had been sent through ALL of the KND satellite network? Perhaps a scene with 362 and 4 should have been added.

Also, if Master 4 came this close to defeating Father, what's stopping him from trying again and defeating him once and for all, if he's much better now than before?

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i. "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.