Reviews for Why Can't We Be Together?
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Kuro is just so cute! What a loverboy!
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Just finished WSWIL? and WHAW? and now this! I'm so glad coz, I'm really excited with Kuro and Suki!
Maddie D chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
oooooo that was so cute! :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 25 . 11/18/2008
great job! ) You're possibly one of the best writers ever. )
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 25 . 12/23/2007
okay, Fluff Freak's post was hilarious, and yours with sango hitting miroku just made me fall off my chair from lack of oxygen! LMFAO!
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
lol nice X3
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
uncle sesshomaru...

lol XD X3
Kumoru Hayabusa chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Kawaii!
Alexander chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
LAY DOWN THE F*IN' STAR WARS S**T!
Alexander chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
I know last chapter I said I liked the Star Wars crap, but this is just getting ridiculus.
Alexander chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
F*IN' AWESOME! I really enjoy that you made Akuto and Kiri's so-called "relationship" into a Han and Leia one. That just cracked me up!
Alexander chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
you are a genius! i love these stories! write more oneshots!
ruler of all evil's friend chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
your making me sad! i am about to cry!i just felt a tear run down my face!let me just say that you are my favorite fanfic writer, i have read almost all of your stories.i dont write fanfics, i am a friend of ruler of all evil's. she writes funny stuff, but one of her stories is pretty pethetic. i tried to get a file to write fanfics, i'm writung a pretty good story, but my computer is retarded, its a long story. but thank you for writing fanfiction! i luv your stories! four seasons with your love was my favorite, but i cried at the end. well, sorry for talking you to death! bye!
Alex chapter 25 . 12/16/2006
HEY! i finally finished your sequals to 'who says were in love?' OMG! i swear, i thought ' heart of a youkai' and ' love of a hanyou' were your only stories you wrote, but when i saw u had a website with other stories onthem, i jumped!

seriously, i highly recommend you write a book!

i think you should do heart of a yookai and its sequal!

that one made me cry.

ANYWAYS! you have been my favorite writer for the longest time, and i honestly cant weait for your next writing!

p.s. im going to start reading your other stories too, like star wars!
Alex chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Look, i completly understand the killing off of inuyasha and kagome...even though it sucks to have them dead, it was better for the story line.

keep up the good work!