Reviews for Pictor Ignotus
navV chapter 36 . 10/26/2009
No! Wtf, and I'm not one for cussing.
navV chapter 35 . 10/26/2009
What is she going to do? I love this story!
LionessBug chapter 39 . 8/31/2009
Awesomefull :)
Tioman chapter 38 . 3/18/2009
whoops this story is not rated m at all. I really did enjoy it though!
Tioman chapter 39 . 3/18/2009
that was wnderful! I usually do not enjoy books, proffesional or otherwise, based in our universe or time at any point but i really enjoyed reading this! it did shock me however that this was rated m you might get more people to read it if you rated it t.
surf with music chapter 39 . 10/22/2008
Please please please tell me you will be updating soon! I absolutely love this story and you nearly had me on the edge of tear with Iorwen's departure. And now when Legolas is ready to profess his love, she goes and jumps of a cliff! AHGH! Please update soon!
memory bleeds chapter 39 . 10/12/2008
Gah! I was so excited to see a new chapter! GR, you better get that thing up fast! LOL
Maddie chapter 38 . 9/13/2008
OMG NO! Okay, Iorwen needs to do something now that Legolas has given up. DO SOMETHING YOU STUPID GODS! Gr... Great chapter, darling!
Nightfeathr 7th chapter 38 . 9/6/2008
Arg! Hurry, hurry, I NEED to see how this turns out. This story has been incredible so far, and I know that it will continiue to be! Just keep writing, before the suspense kils me!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 38 . 9/6/2008
This story is beautifully written. I think it would be wonderful If she was granted the same fate as Aragorn so her and legolas could be together forever.
Blackeri chapter 38 . 9/1/2008
WHAT!

WHAT?

YOU LEAVE ME THERE!

You imputent little sprite! You cannot leave me there! Off with you until you bring the next chapter!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 38 . 9/1/2008
Oh, THOTGF likes this story. -nodnod- THOTGF also cannot wait for more. -hintyhinty-

Artist renderings? But of course we would like to see them :D.

~THOTGF
Emmelie chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I see you haven't updated yet... ARGH! HURRY! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

My guess is that somewhere in the near future, Legolas and Arhem will get into a fight over Iorwen. Maybe. There'll be some kind of confrontation.

Please update! And check out my new story! PLEASE!
legolasgreenleaf.willizabeth chapter 38 . 8/21/2008
love this story

please update soon :D
Emmelie chapter 38 . 8/21/2008
Okay...so...if you don't update soon, I might just have to pull a Iorwen and kill myself.

SO HURRY UP!