Reviews for Killer7, Darkness Falls
Durdledoo chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I don't smoke enough weed to understand this shit
Nataki's Best Friend chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
First of all, your writing style really irked me. You repeat a lot of things, make the protagonists seem much stronger than usual, the antagonists the opposite, and the use of & way too much.

Your characterization was far off in my opinion. Dan, as I see him, shows no emotion unless he's pissed off, which is most of the time. So, he wouldn't say things like cool or pretty.

Also, where is the use of profanity we all know the Killer 7 use?

And what about MASK? Your spanish was off and you overused them since I couldn't understand. Mr. is Senor, not senior. The greetings I know of are Buenos Tardes, Buenos Noches, and Hola.

I think you are being a bit impractical with the situation as well. Who would send assassins up to a spaceship? Why not agents or a special task force?

Isn't Iwazaru a remnant psyche? He doesn't need frikkin' technology to bypass security systems because he's dead (at least that's what I think... I didn't play the game, but, wikipedia and youtube sure teach you a lot on what you want to know.)

And who would use MASK for a stealth mission? Hello, he's a hulkin' luchador!

If it were me, I would use either put in Kevin for his invisibility or Con for his speed.

I understand that people like to let their favorite characters be a bad ass but, think about it for a minute.

And don't you dare give me 'the story idea couldn't work.'

I've seen people really give those over exaggerated story plots that only a hyper little boy could think about and make it work.

An example would be a Jimmy Neutron fic I read which had Jimmy and his friends (not even teenagers!) go out into space to save their parents from the Yolkians who they believe who have once again kidnapped their parents.

The story idea was lame, but the style made up for it tremendously. And an American Dragon Killer 7 crossover? Lame, but style made me read it thoroughly, even though I don't like AD: JL.

Overall, if this is your first fic, take what I've said and think on it.

And sorry for being harsh. Flames are suppose to make you a better writer so don't get angry at me, please. I'm just trying to be a decent critic is all, even though I can't really write fics myself... (hypocrite).

I have an impulse to criticize anything that had the potential to be an overall good story that failed (in my standards) to accomplish.

Anyways, we'll if you've improved any on the next chapter. Yes, I still want you to update to see if you've listen to what I've said and consider it when you write.

If by any chance that does happen, congratulations. You've made the world a bit better by improving your fic! (not being sarcastic)
GamerJay chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
C'mon, you gotta update this story sometime. This is a great story. When will Con Smith into the picture?

Anyway, great chapter.
GamerJay chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Cool!
Monchichikun chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Ok...first of all, what the fkuck.

Killer 7 piloting Arwings?

And...Iwazaru doesn't have a BUTTON on his arm!

LINKIN PARK? I won't hold it against you.

But...I mean, did you even PLAY Killer 7?
Tobias chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Sorry about the delayed review. Between work and internet connection problems, this is the first time in two days i've been able to get on at home.

With that said...

This is coming along great! The plot is good and well written. I really like this.

Please, continue it soon!
begging fan chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
please continue The changing heart
Tobias chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Nice- i forgot to mention that i liked your reference to my story in the last chapter. I'm getting ahold of this thing now so it shouldn't be long before I START WRTING AGAIN... grr damn laptop with the caps lock where shift shold be,
Tobias chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Looks like some repairs on gonna be needed on the roof - lol. Sorry it took me so long to review, been busy over here. Great story and an even better chapter. Can't wait for the next one - see yah round.
In the name of the Harman chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm glad someone finnaly wrote a (worthwhile) fic about Killer 7, but I dont think Starfox and Killer 7 mix well, and this whole story seems kinda rushed. But I will ecourage the fact you're writing about Killer 7. MORE KILLER 7 FICS!
Cellardoor - Karen chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow, finally another Killer 7 Fanfic, I waited a long time for the next one! The start is good, it will make me go crazy for waiting for your next chapter! I'm gonna write a K7 fanfic too, but I'd like to look at other's , good job, and I'll wait till your next chapter!
Tobias chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Good job - I really like how this is starting.