Reviews for It's No Picnic: Slytherin Study Group 3
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
"... it puts me in mind of a magnificent melange of Machiavelli and Melville." Marvelous alliteration! Ahh ... I see this chapter is filled with alliteration, chiefly Dumbledore's.

So ... Does Dumbledore know why Snape is revisiting his past? That is obviously what he is doing, since DD reminded Snape's he had left school.

What's up with that creepy mug?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Crabbe AND Goyle are there with him? That must be cozy. Exactly how big are those beds? Kings?

Interesting mug old Sev has there.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
"Why does every year I spend at this school get worse?" You'd think he would have more sympathy for Harry, who feels pretty much the same way.
Katalara chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Sad that there's not more to this!
ariex04 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Oh dear. I feel bad for Snape... Dumbledore showing up was unexpected and amusing, though :). Nice job with this, as always!
Lathena Mercion chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
enjoyable insanity
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Aw, these fics of yours are still the emotion-twisters. They're a view into an age of innocence, warped by future knowledge.

I hope you're doing well.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh pretty-pretty please, will there be more of it?...
Banner chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
I can't remember when I last read stories that were so funny and so erudite. Thank you.
Banner chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Snape wished for the umpteenth time that the Sorting Hat had put him into Ravenclaw, where they had Family Trees with branches.
Mandrill chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Quoting from Chapter 5: "Yes, well, in case you haven’t one handy just when a sheep or a three-headed dog or a highly offended hippogriff or a twelve-foot serpentine horcrux turns on you with murder in its eyes,” the Headmaster advised, “you might want to have another approach in mind.” He frowned, and added frankly, “I honestly can’t recommend your reliance upon Legilimency, since all that does is make you absolutely sure the beast intends to kill you instantly."

The bit about the "twelve-foot serpentine horcrux" was eerily prophetic. You two are BRILLIANT and must have gotten top marks in Divination!

Are ya'll EVER going to finish this story? I just realized that I've been reccing this fic to friends for the past year and I had completely forgotten that the story was NEVER FINISHED! Please finish this story! It's wonderful and deserves an ending. Just because JK Rowling couldn't be arsed to properly end HER story doesn't mean that you should abandon yours! ;)
Jemma Blackwell chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Poor Snape! I really liked that line "in Ravenclaw, where the family trees have branches' - I suppose it was weird and hard growing up with that bunch. They sure sound like they are so full of themselves...
MadelineZ chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I realize that you probably have more important things to think about considering the impending Book that Ends It All, but please don't abandon this! It's too good!
aureliano chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
this is good. REALLY good.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
*looks around wildly for Rabbit and Jinx*

Now, where did those two go?