Reviews for Dinner For Two
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
While many stories flesh out complex plot lines, it's nice to have fluffy one-shots like yours. I'm in the middle of reading the New Trials of Cardcaptor Sakura, Syaoran and Friends by Wish-chan and this fic was started in 1999 and it's still going. It's a nice change to read about one afternoon about a couple.

When I read your S&S fics, I loved the way that one would rest their head on the other's lap. I'm married now (it's been a year and a half!) and my husband adores laying his head on my lap. It's the simple gestures that give your stories all of their charm. :-)

Amethsyt Beloved
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
cute _
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
that was cute... right amount of fluff and cuteness for me... but you know... i wish that the scene of Maron and Chiaki were longer... i mean continued... i love Access' last line... "she digs me" :)) that was a win. :-bd

and you seriously have to coninue... i love your stories... :)) :D
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
did really Chiaki gave those advices to Access? poor Access.
lunarwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hi there!

I like this story shor and sweet. i always imagined chiaki hopping on maron's balcony and entering her hous but they never did it in the anime and nither in the manga( I like how you write you are one of my favorite authors! Keep up the good work

*lunarwing*
Inuyashafanfun chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
CUTE!
Princess Euphy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this story was great! and i love the cute little access! lol the pickup lines were the funniest
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hehe, cute story! Haha, poor Access; he should know better about Chiaki's lame pickup lines. Nicely done!
ChibiStellaChan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
_ YAY!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Lol, I agree, that's cute. You shouldn't ask a fallen angel "if it hurt" when they've fallen from heaven... *grins* not a nice pick-up line in that special situation. So cute, the ending. I really can imagine his face. Oh, and Chiaki and Maron are cute as well - I really love the way you write them! I'm looking forward to read your chapter-stories about them ! *winks*

mfG

Lolchen
deafvader chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
its funny how chiaki pick up lines works on all the girls in the school except maron! but really his pick up lines are weird
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It was so sweet again! Man, you write good, cute, little romance stories. :]

I loved the ending so much. Access is such a dork.
kkk chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
it's so cute! access is so funny lol
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, now maybe I know why I like your style so much. It's hilarious! *wipes tears from eyes* Ah, I could get used to this... _

Ja-ne! _-