Reviews for Harry Potter and the Well Intentioned Friends
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh I love this work, and I can't wait to read more, I hope that you'll update soon...
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Haha wow that was an interesting twist at the end! Haha didn't see that coming because when I read the boom had sister's I thought there was only one other. But wow haha Harry and Tonks wouldn't see that coming but I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to see it. Good job again :]
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That is funny...and interesting. Definitely room for expansion!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ah, Hermione/Harry/Tonks. What a wonderful combination. Weirdly enough I also like Ginny/Lupin, and Ron/A Slytherin Girl. Nicely done.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet! You know I love my H/Hr goodness, and Harry with a Harem is always a fun thing; so the last couple of lines of this story totally made my day!

red
major wallace chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
nice
e chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
nice
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Interesting pair... which one... you choose ;-)
DragonWolf of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Come on, you can't make this a oneshot! We need to see what happens when Ginny walks in on Harry, Tonks, and Hermione! Will Ron go out with Daphne? Will Ginny get with Lupin? All of these need to be answered, so please put in another chapter!

DWOC
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hah!

Go Harry. Friggen pimp.
cozycatastrophe chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Ok, just to let you know, I physically jerked out of my seat at that last few sentences...

Anyway... umm... it is really well written. I especially like the phrase "Ron was sure he could see flames snapping in his green eyes." I may have to steal it... with your permission of course. wink
blade13hjp chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I love it! This is just one o fhte best ive read. The whole Hermione thing too hilarious i give u lots of props on that.
Optimus Magnus chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I laughed and laughed until I fell from my chair, tears of mirth running down my cheeks.

It was well put together, very tight and brilliantly concieved.
Matt1989 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
come you need to write more

more more more
Jarvey chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Great story. I would gladly read another fic like this from you.