Reviews for The Black Prince
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 6/1
o_o totally thought it'd be the other way around from this
about the d/s relationship
Ariesp19 chapter 27 . 5/19
I do hope you decide to finish
seems like the raid would be just as effective with stunners or petrification rather than murder, mahem, and gore
Saint Snape chapter 26 . 4/18
I just read this story again and its really good. I just wish you'd finish it or put it up for adoption so maybe someone else would. You should at least let people know you don't plan on finishing it.
morbiDreamscape chapter 13 . 2/23
I liked this story fine until chapter 13... even wih how OOC Voldemort was getting, much less Bellatrix. However, chapter 13 pushed it over the edge of believability for me because of the Weasley-bashing. I'm not trying to say the Weasleys don't have their faults, but Ron saying Harry is weak? Molly blaming Harry for getting 'kidnapped'? The twins being just as bad as Percy? For a fic which seemed to be trying to delve into shades of gray instead of lightgood and darkbad, that was really one-sided and distasteful to me. I also didn't feel as you had given a satisfactory explanation as to why they acted the way they did. The sudden appearance of Harry/Dorian's abrupt mood-swings (that hadn't been evident in previous chapters) could have been explained by some creature/incubus factoid that hasn't been revealed yet, but Voldie's increasing OOC and the unbelievable portrayals of the Weasley family (except for Ginny, which I'm not too fond of but have accepted in terms of your story) have rendered me to suspend my disbelief anymore. I'll try to keep reading, just to see if you explain more clearly in future chapters why everyone is acting against all personality traits given by JKR, and also because I actually really like the relationship between Harry/Dorian and Severus in this fic. I think it's actually the most stable and balanced part of the story. I really do like your writing style; however I'm not a fan of characters being portrayed as all bad or all good, especially if it's out of character and there's no reasonable explanation. Sorry for the long review... please take it as constructive criticism instead of a flame. Thanks for your hard work!
rmiser1994 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
just found this story and its awesome so far! Cannot wait to read more!
Griffin Raven chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
Right shame that there aren't further chapters to this brilliantly engaging story! Because I'd certainly love to learn much more about Incubus as a magical being? Also about how Dorian's pregnancy developes - whether he and Severus will be blessed with a son or daughter? Will Dorian and Tom (aided by Tom's research scholars) be able to discover a way to retrieve Sirius Black from behind the veil?

Just wonder how well will Dorian (aided by Ginny "Black" and Draco's) plan of hiding in plain sight in hogsmeade go will trying to filter the correct information to students of Hogwart's who do frequent there shop? Will Dumbledore make any further attempts to either find or get "Harry Potter" back to him and under his control? What might Dumbledore, the Order or even Ministries next move against Voldemort and his ally the Black Prince?
Moo-moostyle789 chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
Please continue story I love it.
Cairsta chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Why did u stop QQ tears of saddness
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
I really like this story. Draco's reaction to the news of Harry pregnancy was funny.

Are you going to finish this story? It's been over 7 years since you update. I would really like to read what happens next.
The Observer chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Im normally moe of a lurker, but I absolutely have to write a comment on this story to applaud you, dear author!
reading the story description, I expected one of those standard "Harry goes dark stories", which is not necessarily a bad thing, but gets a bit old at times. while this one certainly has elements of that, your take on it is like a fresh breeze! Harry might be a sub, but he is also a leader, not a beaten down wuss. I admit, at first i was also slightly disapponted that Harry wasnt the Dom, but your relationship dynamic works great, how you keep that delicate balance between privat and business for the two! and your refrained from the usual bashing as well, and even more unusual, didnt use the twins as the only great weasleys. i like them, but it gets boring to always know beforehand which persons will go dark and which will be the most horrible persons on earth. the story is also very well written, the characterizations ring true and the (re-)actions are logical.
so just a big THANK YOU for creating something fresh and very entertaining out of older ingredients!
AJ Picard chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Nice beginning to the story and also very well written. I look forward to reading the rest after I finish reading Skin Deep, which I am having a blast reading, am currently reading chapter 41
ZianaSue chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
I have read every chapter so far and I am ready for the final battle and baby birthing.

Although before the battle it might be prudent to see how Dorian and Gin go about running the store. And how such an establishment might grate on dumblefucks nerves.
littlepanther chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
nooo! What happens next? I don't want to die with curiosity :) waiting for your update :)
maddie chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Whaaat...you have vanished and left us here without endings...I can't believe this..I'm gonna cry :(

Hope you're well and will return one day!

Truly amazing fic!