Reviews for The Black Prince
Amazing story. Sucks that I can't read the sex scene.
iadorespike chapter 27 . 1/31
Incubus!Harry and his mate Severus - I like it! I think that your version of dark!Harry is actually quite reasonable and understandable considering what Dumbledore had put him through. I like that Harry and Voldemort are truly equals and that Harry seems able to temper Voldemort's worst impulses...when he's not giving in to his own, that is. Heh. I would be very interested in learning more about their views of light magic vs dark magic and what exactly they believed. I was hoping that it would happen in their store as they worked to *educate* young witches and wizards and speak with the local populace. Maybe they're right, but it's hard to actually know. I did find it fascinating that Ginny Weasely was his best friend and claimed sister. I've not seen that before, but it really works. Thank you very much for everything that you have shared here - it's well worth the read.
evfangirl98 chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Love it
paz chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
Marvelous spectacular
rosiegirl chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
enjoyed myself rereading this, I'll have to look at your others again. Have you ever thought about coming back to writing? Hope all is well with you
Saissa chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
So Luci actually thinks that Dorian is the master and Sev the submissive?
And all because the paddles and stuff were in what he thinks is Dorians wardrobe?
That is HILARIOUS!
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
My personal choice is Bella's idea - the second hand shop with books, artifacts, maybe some unusual and rare potion ingredients. On the other hand, Harry (Dorian) was forced to cook all the meals and he grew to like cooking, so perhaps a cafe might appeal to his love for cooking...

I do have to agree - this is a hard choice.
YeCatsJ chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
Love this
Hope you continue it someday
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Love it so far.
Your link isn't working.
Tlyna52 chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
Damn! This story came recommended but I see you have abandoned it. Oh well, too bad as I would have liked to read it.
itrini chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I totally love this story, I wish you would complete it.
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
dang. I just checked the update date...2007. Well, stranger things have happened and there is still a potential for you to update this fabulous story. You have woven such a complex tale. I really hope they manage to get Sirius back and I would love to know what the other prophecy is that Dumbledore hid. Did it make him know to check if Dorian is pregnant? May life provide you with the opportunity and incentive to finish this. I had originally found it on AFF, I think, and then I found it here again and discovered a few additional chapters to AFF's... yay.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Interesting.
Katelyn chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Couldn't get to the site
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »