Reviews for The Black Prince
Sirius black Felpato chapter 27 . 2/15
Continuare
Joy-Joy M chapter 27 . 2/14
It’s a shame that’s it’s incomplete. I hope you can continue someday.
Erzsbet Hegeds chapter 27 . 12/27/2021
I would like update please.
Karin chapter 27 . 11/20/2021
Škoda že to nemá konec.
Karin chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
Krása milují Harryho na straně zla.
Karin chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
Vypadá to moc zajímavě.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Please please please update!
Perlz chapter 2 . 9/21/2021
I like it! But wouldnt it make sense that harry came in with his own trusted soldiers, rather than make Remus a grunt?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2021
Will there be a continuation of this ff?
sunlightstars chapter 27 . 1/2/2021
I’m curious to know if Ron and Hermione will play any sort of role in this. I’d like to know how the “golden trio” interacted during Hogwarts. Ron has been mentioned, and the other Weasleys as well, but Hermione hasn’t. Is there any other reason than Voldy’s age that he’s unable to bear children? Or is it just the typical “I spent so long using dark rituals on myself to try to attain immortality that I can no longer sure children”? I’m interested to see what happens! I’d like to see more of Dumbledore’s pov and his Order being frustrated. I would like to see if all of the teachers are solely on Dumbles side or if some of them are swaying (like maybe Poppy, Minerva, and Filius?) I hope to see more of this story soon!
Annony chapter 27 . 11/10/2020
What a great fic. The character development and the intertwined story line bringing in normally ‘light’ characters into the mix. I know this story might never be finished, but thank you for sharing what you’ve created.
shintaroukuroko chapter 10 . 11/4/2020
is there any way that I can read the rated r without going on that site? because I cannot enter the site that you gave
SpaideZ chapter 27 . 9/28/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Judyluv chapter 27 . 4/26/2020
Omg I just love this story is there going to be more
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
Please if you ever write again can you make the twins on harry's side. Love this fanfic
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »