Reviews for The Black Prince
Saissa chapter 18 . 9/17
So Luci actually thinks that Dorian is the master and Sev the submissive?
And all because the paddles and stuff were in what he thinks is Dorians wardrobe?
That is HILARIOUS!
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/17
My personal choice is Bella's idea - the second hand shop with books, artifacts, maybe some unusual and rare potion ingredients. On the other hand, Harry (Dorian) was forced to cook all the meals and he grew to like cooking, so perhaps a cafe might appeal to his love for cooking...

I do have to agree - this is a hard choice.
YeCatsJ chapter 26 . 8/17
Love this
Hope you continue it someday
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 8/15
Love it so far.
Your link isn't working.
Tlyna52 chapter 27 . 8/11
Damn! This story came recommended but I see you have abandoned it. Oh well, too bad as I would have liked to read it.
itrini chapter 27 . 7/28
I totally love this story, I wish you would complete it.
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 7/3
dang. I just checked the update date...2007. Well, stranger things have happened and there is still a potential for you to update this fabulous story. You have woven such a complex tale. I really hope they manage to get Sirius back and I would love to know what the other prophecy is that Dumbledore hid. Did it make him know to check if Dorian is pregnant? May life provide you with the opportunity and incentive to finish this. I had originally found it on AFF, I think, and then I found it here again and discovered a few additional chapters to AFF's... yay.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 27 . 5/11
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 4/26
Interesting.
Katelyn chapter 8 . 4/19
Couldn't get to the site
staar chapter 27 . 1/31
shit another one that is so good, and no updates WHY !?
scarletkiss18 chapter 27 . 1/24
Great story I know it's been a long time but u hope you come and complete it some day
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 1/9
Will you please sort your links out so they actually work? I'm tired of missing out on wonderful smut because your links are duds.
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 1/8
I'm gettng frustrated now. Not one of the links for the deleted versions are accessable. The links are either invalid or bring up a different site. A website should be then site name and following details.
percabeth1643 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I like your fic a lot, but my nit picking tendencies have been nagging me for several chapters.
1: You have yet to state exactly what the dark mantra is in your fic and what the death eaters values are. That's been bothering me enormously.
2: While you have been doing a lot of populace interaction, you haven't shown any sign of infiltration and subversion of government figures, which is an extremely important part of a revolution. You have to have some of your people already in power to have a successful takeover.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »