Reviews for The Black Prince
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/12
Wonder how the goblins are going to play this, cause the first thing Dumbledork will do most likely is go after his inheritance if he hasn't already.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/12
Interesting that they would automatically assume that Sev is Harry's slave.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/12
Trying to balance the leader who gives orders outside the bedroom and the sub who takes orders inside the bedroom will be difficult especially with the self esteem issues Harry has due to his relatives. It will all depend on what Severus allows and reacts too. A bit freaky the way he refers to himself in the third person.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/12
LOL I'm guessing he is done school since Sev mentioned the DADA position so he must be 18-19 years old so yeah a frozen mask would be out of place on the boy that showed everything on his face.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/12
So I'm guessing the duo in the golden trio has screwed Harry for the last time. But what about the twins, Neville and Luna. Those four Charlie and Bill usually always stayed with Harry...oh well we will see.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/12
Nice to know that Severus would give up a lover to be able to stay on the side of power. The lover might want to keep that in mind somehow I think Harry demands a bit more loyalty.
Tenebris Domina chapter 27 . 2/26
Oh my! So good! So sad that you haven't updated... :(
BlazeingEcho chapter 27 . 1/2
This is dark, funny and very well written! I can't wait to read more!
Lisa1312 chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
annd and and? where is the rest of it! write more ..
LovingFanFiction chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
woot woot! i really like this story! please continue!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
Oh dashing Merlin! What a trip from good to evil! The dark side is always the best! The Dark has the sexy, evoking, enticing and lusty characters! Best of the best! Oh dear, Incubus are you not hard to please! Baby making and a whole lot more dangerous! Bella! Why is Cissy the incorrigible one? Draco, ever the charmer! Lucius, ever the gallant. Severus, ever the heartthrob! Dorian, such a lovely name that had a movie with greed, envy, demons and sodomy! D: What happens now? Granddad Tommy and Remy!
angelaneahwalker chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
so cute...i can't wait for the little incubus to be born...
Caroline chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
James potter must be rolling over in his grave knowing that his wife had sex with his BEST FRIEND! Hahaa
AKA Gecko chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
Shame that this story hasn't been updated in so long, i really enjoyed it
Azaleas chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
It's been 6years since you last updated... Are you planning on continuing this story
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »