Reviews for The Black Prince
Annony chapter 27 . 11/10
What a great fic. The character development and the intertwined story line bringing in normally ‘light’ characters into the mix. I know this story might never be finished, but thank you for sharing what you’ve created.
shintaroukuroko chapter 10 . 11/4
is there any way that I can read the rated r without going on that site? because I cannot enter the site that you gave
SpaideZ chapter 27 . 9/28
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Judyluv chapter 27 . 4/26
Omg I just love this story is there going to be more
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
Please if you ever write again can you make the twins on harry's side. Love this fanfic
gbear3199 chapter 27 . 1/26/2019
Disappointed that this hasn’t been continued. Skin Deep was fantastic want more.
Kalynnblack chapter 27 . 1/26/2019
I hope this story continues
Nagilover4ever chapter 27 . 3/28/2018
Love it. Update soon.
Kris chapter 27 . 8/24/2017
Still one of my favorite incomplete stories. I hope you get inspired to complete it.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2017
Love it and hope you will start updating it again sometime soon
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2017
Amazing story. Sucks that I can't read the sex scene.
iadorespike chapter 27 . 1/31/2017
Incubus!Harry and his mate Severus - I like it! I think that your version of dark!Harry is actually quite reasonable and understandable considering what Dumbledore had put him through. I like that Harry and Voldemort are truly equals and that Harry seems able to temper Voldemort's worst impulses...when he's not giving in to his own, that is. Heh. I would be very interested in learning more about their views of light magic vs dark magic and what exactly they believed. I was hoping that it would happen in their store as they worked to *educate* young witches and wizards and speak with the local populace. Maybe they're right, but it's hard to actually know. I did find it fascinating that Ginny Weasely was his best friend and claimed sister. I've not seen that before, but it really works. Thank you very much for everything that you have shared here - it's well worth the read.
evfangirl98 chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Love it
paz chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
Marvelous spectacular
rosiegirl chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
enjoyed myself rereading this, I'll have to look at your others again. Have you ever thought about coming back to writing? Hope all is well with you
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »