Reviews for A Minor Incident
books-n-cookies chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Haha I love this story! I had been looking for it for ages, and I finally found it! Haha I love Tony and Kate arguing, it's so funny to read!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
interesting story continue?
CripticWolf chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
LMFAO THAT WAS GREAT!
Liz chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Oh my gosh! LOVED it. You are awesome. Tate are so funny in this, I love the fighting. You must write more...
maeve chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
hey, thats really good, and one of the most believable TATE fics i have read! you should write more- i know I'll read them!
Hell-of-Fire chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
this is so funny! And so true to character! really really good!
queenstephaniaa chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I love the story! So much humor and so much TATENESS! I hope you write many more stories! Oh and is this one going to have more chapers? I hope so! :-)
DinozzoFan chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
LOL that tony is a funny(yet hot)one. Well writen all in char. Good job
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
ROFLMAO! That was so funny! LOL!

LOVING IT! More soon!
Arachne21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Loved this! It cracked me up when it was announced how he got bitten! Pure, innocent, prudish Kate ... a biter? Hahahaha!

How you should end it? What about a bit of tit-for-tat ... Tony biting her, or leaving some other sex-related injury on her person?

This was great!
Guevera chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Poor Tony! That was funny how he just blurted out how he got the injury, but there were a few things - Ducky doesn't call Tony and Kate by those names, he claas them Anthony and Caitlin. No biggie though. And I was kinda surprised that Ducky didn't seem too fazed that these two workmates of his were having sex - you'd think he would be... Otherwise, I can't wait for an ending! Maybe something could happen to Kate, just minor like Tony's wound, like payback, then they're even...and of course they forgive each other, and, yeah, the rest is history!
pealee chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
that was really cute. it made me laugh. thank you!
frizzyhead chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
thats brilliant

almost fell off my chair laughing

hehe
Kadyann chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
You're doing great so far, so I know you can think up the perfect ending. Looking forward to it!
jenaipasdufromage chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Great story, I'm not sure about an ending... but keep writing!