Reviews for Unloved and Gift Deprived
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I give akaya a best friend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
lknknkjnjgvf
lovely
Alice39 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awww.. I'm going to give Akaya free hugs :) ...and a box of chocolates, plus a new tennis racket maybe?

Thank you for this very wonderful Akaya-centric story :D *gives you a cookie*
Tindersticks chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*Giggles* Now Akaya-kun won't feel unloved because he got 34... Now 35 nicely wrapped, awesome presents, right? XD It was a real cute story, but I'm a BIIIIT confused about Niou's present.
Feyren chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, Aka-baby. XD

I HEREBY GIVE YOU A MANSION, A POOL, A SPORTSCAR, AND A GOLDEN RETRIEVER FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. XD
i like silver pair too D chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I don't know, I'd like Marui's gift lol! FUNNY READ :D
Mercedes chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is such a cute fic. I totally love Kirihara for some reason. I decided to give him some grip tape and a match where he wins some points against his senpais.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Funny. Although it needs some work, like: Poor grass. They wilted immediately, shriveling up into black powder. (It should be "it", not "they".)

Also, you shouldn't slip into informal like "Kiri gulped". Consistently use "Kirihara".

Tense: You are using past tense, except in the last sentence of the first it: "And everyone sighs". Be consistent.

Some other English errors, like "Sanada replied in total deadpan." No such phrase exists.

Otherwise, quite funny. :)
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Entertaining.
Yukimi Himenou chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
LOL THAT WAS JUST HILARIOUS. XD So Sanada doesn't get Akaya anything, yet Yukimura brings him flowers! Interesting. XD Nice job!
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was very funny! I can't believe Marui gave Akaya "edible chap sticks"!
aww chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
me: aww... poor kirihara... oh and Niou's funny!

Niou: THANK YOU! someone appreciates me! they like my tricks!

sanada: -slips on a banana peel- NIOU!

niou: puri...

me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

kirihara: i have stupid sempais... argh! WHY ME! -angsting-

Niou/Marui: DON'T ANGST, AKA-CHAN!

kirihara: SEE WHAT I MEAN!

me: -chuckles- how amusing...

renji: i agree...

yukimura: -chuckles softly at the scene of kirihara throwing tennis balls at niou and marui, who are currently improving their dodging skills. (Niou already had them, but he's practicing more! and Marui does too!)-

me: ja!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That was amazing. I wish I read it around his birthday, but...it worked out this way, instead. xD I love it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Haha. I love this. So amusing. Really, it's cute too. I love Niou now ... So adorable. And I love the thing about not frenching Sanada yet ... Pure amusement. I feel sad for Kirihara though. If this wasn't written in such a amusing way, it'd be sad. I love it!
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i LOVE edible chapstick- i have this blue blueberry bubblegum or whatever flavour lol haha yukimura got kirihara a wilting daisy he probably just randomly picked it up from the ground how sweet *dies laughing*