Reviews for Happily Ever After?
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I 4got if ive reviewed this yet... i no i read it but i can't remember if i reviewed it... well whatever! It was really good like all of ur other stories... I haven't read the mediator ones yet cuz i haven't read the books by MC yet! so as soo as i read them i'll read urs... ok well yeah1 its great!
Marial79 chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
love this story but love the sequel dont dwell in the past better!
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
aww such a good story!
mizskitles220 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
aww wat a cute story except for the whole getting taken and the Rob getting shot things they werent so cute but i loved them just the same hehehe

i was so confused u really never explained how rob knew where to go lol or i think im just really slow hehe srry
katzy-jz chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
great story
Annalisa chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
please write about the honey moon! it was an awesome story with action...romance...and well that...ahem...stuff. )
jessicamastriani chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
aaw! that was such a sweet story! r u going 2 rite another 1?

x ella x
walks in dreams chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
hm ended in kinda a rush, and in not as much detail as would be wanted, but its a great story!
Blackhairdye chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
That was great! i love the fanfics where Rob and Jess get married!

(-.-)
Querida1605 chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
o...I LOVE IT!
andmaryssaREADS chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Ok u need another chapter or storry becuz we needta kno how clair and mike ended up and tasha and doug ended up and shit like that how the hell did they all end up? dead alive kids no kids...wat happened?
dontcry4me chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Aw w w w!
missing-angel chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
dats coolies love rob
marieney.pervis chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
Sure, it's not your best chapter, but it was still great! A perfect way to end a story! Amazing!
singinshowtunes chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
*sniffle* WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END?

oh, well. at least my grounding is gonna end tuesday! (my mom's swimming right now- A WHOLE HOUR ON THE COMPUTER!)

see ya on mcbc then!

I LOVED THIS STORY! (as i love all of your stories)