Reviews for Seein' Red
dancing elf chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
nice work :)
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh I get it, first speaks to the other loses xD Incredibly neat~! Song must have taken a while. They so sweet, churns my heart.
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
cute fic
Frathworth and Butts chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
What song is it! I simply need to know! Arg it was such a beautiful text! _ (sighs happily) Katsuya is one of my favorits, it's really sad that 4kids made him so stupid in the dubbed version, and what's up with the freaky obsession with Mai? How hard is it to understand that a guy can be "just friends" with a girl. Maybe I'm preaching for the choire but during the DOOM-, Orichalcousthingy, our poor little Jou was fighting for his friends(!) and not for his "misteriously growing affections" for a certain,.. well, annoying blondie. Ghuu!

Hahaha, funny fact! Seto tuched him! Haha afetr Jou lost his soul and the Kaiba!bros came back with the nice ride and a hord of rats (ugh.. O_O) HE TOUCHED HIM! (squealing) YAY!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
brilliant one-shot, now can you give me the name of the song. While i read your other fics
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Good Fanfic.
Cursed-Mind chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh man, I loved that, it was so sweet and totally them. Awesome song, I love how you worked that in so smoothly, how it was actually part of the fic and not just a thing floating between paragraphs. Awesome job
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i like this song/fic. short and sweet w/ my favorite couple. who originally sings the song? it sounds nice and i kinda wanna know how his voice sounds since u said it sounds like Katsuya.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This was really good, sad and funny at the same time.
KeraJeir chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Loved it real good, but expected that hehe.
bluerosety chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That was great! _ I loved the part where Seto asked/wrote Jou to wake him up and Jou wroted him to get up, it was so funny! Nice job! Keep up the great work! ~_
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aww so cute
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
A very interesting piece of writing. It's not that many good stories of the JouKai couple that gets uploaded anymore.

Well, I'm just saying I liked it. And the song seemed good too (though I wish you'd say what band it was hehe).
12344 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
your story was really nice and its kind of truth what it says well thats all your story was really nice :)
Arisa Akita chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
'mazing, cute, in an angsty sort of way