Reviews for Sketchbook
jblockk chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Ah, sister love!
The Essential Word chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
This whole chapter was a great big LOL. I was giggling insanely. I especially am happy that such a talented fanic writer writes about all my favorite Slayers pairings (LinaXGourry, XellossXAmelia). I just makes me all sorts of happy.
Lord Slayer chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Hehehehe, excellent work.
pangpond chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Gourry is so brave and cute I can say LOL!
Vael chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Ouch! Gourry this hasadeur! Kamikaze kissing with Lina! Woah funny, thank you Bunny für writing it!
Tom the Mighty chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
lol
Ai-Chan chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
LOL! that sounds like a little Lina all right...
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
hahahhahha

Pobre gourry-chan

Write more soon! Luv it

Take care: Me
Gerao-A chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Sunny: Because youre fixated with Lina's flat chest? I LOVE THAT ONE!

Ramon: like always Lina bashes Gourry to the next milenium.

Maliska: but sometimes Phill's an idiot.

Alandra: I am sure Air Jay would agree with you.

Sunny: my, my, someone is missing the mean old Air Jay.

Alandra: I AM NOT!
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
Hey, character development for Phil. Don't see much of that.

"Because you're fixated with Lina's flat chest too?" Did he just say what I think he said? Lol.
syx chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
New drabble! It's been a while since your last update. Fun as always. I agree that's probably the reason for Phil's "justice journeys"._
Famelia Ly chapter 9 . 2/28/2007
Hehe...that was a funny chapter. There was no ooc (which is already something difficult to achieve) and thats enough for me to have enjoyed it. n_n
Neo Cristal Serenity not log chapter 9 . 2/28/2007
Well what can I say..LOL FUNNY! That Xellos always has something on his sleeve hehehe. CONTINUE SOON and e mail me or something because I'm a college student and I kinda forget things. Continue son...!
Steven P. P chapter 9 . 2/28/2007
Great. Simply great. :)
Eyebrows obsession chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
This was quite spectacular.

Gourry's actions and opinions on the beef hash were really lovely, and his observation at the end was so perfect that I can almost hear him saying that line.

Also, the start: "One decimated kitchen table later..." is hilarious.

Thank you.