Reviews for XYZ's of Parenthood
Fremione-is-hot chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
How cough end it there? Our marriage will never work out. WE'RE OVER! XD still an amaaaaazing story :) *thumbs up*
Udumuhv chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Wow,it's great:)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
Great work! I really enjoyed it! But it went REALLY fast at the end (the epilogue left a lot to be desired). Do Harry/Hermione continue to have a relationship? What happens? Where does the significance of the title work its way into the story?
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 7/5/2009
That was interesting. Update soon.
CrayonsPink chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
This was a great story! Good job!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 23 . 7/4/2008
Nice :) I liked it! I thought there was going to be more of a reason for Ron not talking, but whatever, it was still good.
starshine44 chapter 23 . 6/23/2008
fab story! is there gunna b a sequel or sumthin?

cuz if there is then i'm reading it ;D

starshine44 chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
fab fic so far, but i think ou should change the name of this chapter, because it kinda tells you what happens.

but its up to yo ;D

great fic like i said D

FlushedFox chapter 18 . 6/16/2008
lol i know u finished the story but i wanna say that this is a great story and Lavender said "Tandy" at the end XD!
sandybeach6th chapter 23 . 11/5/2007
Ha Ha! I love it. Great story!
vin ti chapter 2 . 5/26/2007

i have only read a chapter of your story, and i know its completed but its a really original idea! i love it)
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 23 . 5/17/2007
That was pretty good. I liked it. I think that they will now wait a while before doing things that will cause them to have a little one of their own.
Fed up with this crap chapter 22 . 3/5/2007
I just had to reread the story and loved it positively but too many (AN) so maybe you can cut some out or something.
gladz chapter 23 . 1/12/2007
you were right...after finding out it was the ending, i wanted to more than just kill you...haha. but anyway, it was a funny story...kind of serves as a lesson, i think, for the children who don't know how hard it is for parents to take care of them. nice job...
Sun Knight chapter 23 . 10/28/2006
that was such a great story you are such a good writer and if you dont write more storys i will hunt you down and feed you to a hungry pack of wolfs,