Reviews for Canaries
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so great, I don't know how you wrote this, I definitely wouldn't have been able to come even close to how well this was written if it were my plot. Wow, that was amazing, so cute and adorable and somewhat reassuring. Wow...I don't know what else to say than amazing job :D

xox Sacha

Loved it
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. That was lovely. I loved the symbolism, loved the subtleties of their relationship, loved the very idea behind all of it. Very well-written and heart-warming...and scary at the same time. Lovely.
ChocoTaco chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Brilliant. Breathtaking. You are a phenomenal writer.
amusing-cheeses chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I just discovered this fic, and ohmyfreakinggod I love it. I've been and read all your Lost fics now, and you rock so much I want to marry you, but that'd be odd. Please write something else soon _
liz chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i really liked this. i love how it's just a long observation. charlie and claire sound so cute.
kiss316 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I loved this. Beneath the sweet, lovingness of Claire and Charlie, there was an underlying dark feeling, like a premonition of something bad is coming along. It's the way you worded it, I think, and I really must applaud your effort.

And I loved this part at the end: "But the echo is there, unsettling and disturbing, which says there's a good chance one day the pair will go missing and it won't be so simple as a walk in the woods. One day they'll go missing, and stay that way." It's haunting and caused a slight shiver, but it's worded amazingly. You tell a great tale! Great job!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I adore this story. It's not the usual sweet and shippy, it's intense and dark and yet also tender. Really really great.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
What a great piece. Really beautiful and fantastic!
Xedra chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG! That was truly wonderful! What an interesting story... and an very interesting look at Charlie and Claire's place on The Island. Your writing is superb... as always!