Reviews for The Return of Turmoil
uss71832 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice suspence
TheFlyboy44 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
This is really a good story. I like it. I especially like the pairing of Chance/Callie, and Jake/Felina. I think that's really what I like best.
lazer3 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Thanx for making this story, I ofthen wondered what would happen if tourmoil would come back, i liked the fact that you put in alot of thought into this, and it is worthy of a swat kats episode, like the fack death and on national t.v, and the fact that the same thing happened to turmiol before happened again in defeat, and i cant wait until you can make more stories of the swat kats, and onece again THANX.
twilightcloud18 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
NICE update ASAP PLEASE!
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
It was a nice story, but it could've been a little longer. It should've had some interactions between T-Bone and Turmoil in it.
twilightcloud18 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Could have been longer but I still liked the pairings, good job.

p.s. you mentioned something at the begining of the fic, now I remember seeing Callie crushing on Razor but when did Felina crush on T-Bone.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Great fic
Mrs Turtle chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
This was great. I liked it, but it went by a little quickly.
Purple kat chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I Love it! update soon for us.
JC chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
i had a great time readin this.

keep up the good work n plse write mor.

ther r jus not enuff swat kat fics.
JC chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
hey, ur doin great 4 ur 1st fic.

n the pairins r realyy fresh so tats good.

tho i luv felina with t-bone i still like ur fic.
Miki-mouse716 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hey not bad! Keep up the good work!
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Good story. You could do with a few lessons on grammer and stuff like that. I admire the fact that you have written so many stories.
Ivy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I like those couples too specially RazorFelina
Skaia chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
great story I think it's my favorite from this section. Lots of action in this chapter update soon