Reviews for How low can you go?
Miliaria chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Now I want to watch Casablanca. :))
LagrimasSolitarias chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Me gusto la parte que bailaron juntos *u* narras genial (sagrado traductor)
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love it. Mandy seems really IC.
Thou Shall Not Say Name chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
XD! I Love it! Exspecialy The Ending! Very...Uhhm, How Can I Say This? ...Sugestive? No, Uhm...Oh! In A Way. Its Sorta Tweaked To Sound,...*coughs*...Horny. But Its A GOOD Thing! Well, To Me, Just A Bit, Mandy Is Soudning...Uhhm, You Know What? I Shall Say No More About The Horny Matter! XD!

If You Think About It In A Way, Mandy DOES Sorta Sound Horny, And I Find That Amuseing. Wich Is Good, Very Good, I Dont Know About The Rest Of You, But I Love How You Ended It. Lol, Yes, Indeed Grimmy Boy, Tell Me.

How Low CAN You Go?

~ Just A Girl Who Happend To Read Your Story. w
SLRisme chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I must say, wonderful story! But, sadly to say, it was short... :( Anyway, when Mandy says 'How low can you go, Grim', this is just telling you about the thing you said, And FOREVER, now, think about this. In a room, by themselves and they love each other... think about it good and hard.
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aww *pouts* It's finished? Already? Never mind. it's pretty cool for a oneshot.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ah sure interesting
S Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Interesting and quite suggestive. Good for your first Grim story.
whocarespoop chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was good, but how did they...you know... well anyway god work, I'll seek other stories int he future.
Acts of Tekla chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Perfect! Darkly humorous and well in character. I love the petting zoo! And for once, Grim/Mandy doesn't seem terribly contrived.

Kudos!

Simply Myself
TheMagicKumquat chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Great story! I love the repeated usage of the old limbo phrase; it was very clever! And that suggestive ending line was especially great ~. Awesome job!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This story was good.. but I don't really understand it when she says 'How low can you go Grim?'

But other than that, it was good! I hope you write more Billy and Mandy soon!