Reviews for The New Santa
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
AWW! I just discovered this! Loved it! So sweet! Now off to read the sequel!
aquarius12285 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I want a sequel please. Whew! Got that in right in the nick of time. *blinks* Ok. Never mind. It says by the end of October. I could've sworn it said September. Ok, I'm good then! Anyways, I absolutely adored this story. I had read it previously, but am just now getting around to reviewing it. You are such a great Syd/Sky writer. Truthfully, you and BloomingViolets intimidate me from writing Sky/Syd fics in the first place. There are other Syd/Sky writers that intimidate me too, but you two intimidate me the most. I don't think I could write Sky/Syd fics as well as you two can, although I do have to say "A Day at the Beach" got a pretty good response, but I digress. I didn't mind that this was an early Christmas present. Presents are always nice no matter when you get them. The mental image of Sky as Santa is quite funny. I loved each and every Sky/Syd moment in this fic. This is going on my favorites list just like seemingly all other Sky/Syd fics you write. Awesome job. And uh...sorry about the long review. Can't wait to read more from you.
ptime chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
love it I would love to read about sequel
garnetred chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Excellent story. I can't wait for the sequel. Please update soon.
NinjaStorm4Life chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
cool!.. i soo want a sequel!
White-Chrono-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Can we please get a sequel? I loved it. It was absolutely perfect. Thanks for the early Christmas present!
tripping-my-wire chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
AWE..So cute! I hope there is a sequel, stories like these make me feel all warm and cuddly inside. Just like when I was little on christmas heh.

Great writing!
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
PLease do a sequel. this was the cutest Sky/syd story i've read so far!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG! *squeals* THAT was the cutest christmas story I've ever read! Too bad it's not actually christmas! But all in all, it's a great early christmas present! *grins widely*

When you first told me this idea, I was like 'yay, another Sky and Syd story!' This story ended up being better than I could've ever imagined, even with all the teasers you gave me! *lol*

“Schuyler Tate, I’ve known you for more years than I care to admit. I know you better than anyone, Bridge included, and never once have I ever heard you lie about something. Why are you starting now?” -That line totally made me laugh! It was hilarious cause Sky was actually telling the truth -ahh the irony of things *giggles*

“Right!” he sarcastically growled. “What am I supposed to say? ‘Hey Z, I need to marry you so I can be the next Santa. What do you say?’ That’ll go over well with Bridge, don’t you think?” -The best line! *giggles* so funny!

I loved all the memories, especially the one with the kiss. I was like 'OMG! Sky's going to kiss her!' and then my heart practically stopped when the kiss turned into something more -definitely my favorite part of the story! Nice touch on Dru -it was nice to see that he wasn't always evil and Dru teasing Sky about certian body parts was hilarious -I can SO see Dru doing that (such a typical man)

And I totally loved the memory of Sky giving the others their christmas presents. Syd's present sounded so PRETTY! I feel jealous -I want a boyfriend now so he can buy me stuff.. *thinks* on second thought, I'm happy being single!

And I LOVED Sky's proposal! *squeals loudly* This story was SO worth waiting for!

I, for one, would LOVE a sequel, but you already knew that, didn't you? *winks*