Reviews for Unfinished Business
Whiggity chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
For some reason, it never occurred to me to read this story before now, though I've seen it pop up in this section more times than I can count. Let me just say that for all its flaws, having been written so long ago, one thing is absolutely perfect - I love the way you write Bonejangles. He is hilarious, and you manage to capture all the charm of his character with perfect simplicity. This has been a great read and it's really too bad it doesn't look like it's going to be finished, but I'll take what I can get.
SexyBlackKat chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
haha... that is funny! I love this story... it can't be over... is it?
Chickenlegs69 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Are you gonna write more
Chickenlegs69 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
can you please write please
Chickenlegs69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Lovin this story so far, can you write another chapter please
jjhatter chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA! (coughing) I'm fine. That last bit was hilarious! This story's really very good. Please update soon!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Lovely allusion to Dracula there. Lucy Westerna as a blood-sucking vampire...such things would come soon enough... muahahaha...
forgetcanon chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
L-lol! Blood of virgins! XDD Wow, that's an insult if I heard one... XP

It's... it's... :D

More soon, ne?

-ThreeBooksInTheFire
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Ahahaha... XD I recognized the reference as soon as Whitby came up in the previous chapter.
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Hm . . . we likes very much, preciouss. It's hard to find good Bonejangles fanfiction, since he doesn't have much in the way of character development aside from the "Remains of the Day" number. Your version of him is a little darker than I've seen before; however, I enjoy it a good deal. The touch about the art of putting on a hat was very much in-character for our lovable BJ.

One little quibble: I would recommend that you get someone to beta-read your fic before posting it. There's a few dropped commas and clumsy sentence endings that make it a bit hard to get through the story. That's all I have to suggest, though- keep up the good work!
SilveryBeing chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
I love this story! BJ/Emily are so great together. I can't wait to read more.
sizz chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
I really hope you update soon! it's a good story and the characters are like they are in the movie, i really like this!
Miss Dusk chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
This is rather interesing. I like the fact that the characters are in character. I love the "I only drink the blood of virgins" line. Cute. You are right. Bonejangles kicks ass. I hope that you can update soon.
SillyLily chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
I read this story earlier in the year and noticed it was updated...any plans on continuing? You certainaly has a grasp of the characters and I love the tie-into "Dracula"! :)
FooBarBaz chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
"You have nothin' to worry about, darlin'. I only drink the blood of virgins."

Another one!

I like the way this is going (we could certainly do with knowing more about Bonejangles and his past).