Reviews for Perpetual Motion
Chiyoku chapter 5 . 6/17
Why are there no more chapters? I really like this story! D:
ottery chapter 5 . 6/13
Nooooooo I'm sad that this wasn't updated again
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 3/10
...It has been six years already. Do update. Please?
Eziza chapter 5 . 2/19
Ok I like this story but I just have one thing to mention. Prince Justin is not from Ingary! He's actually the price from the neighboring kingdom, which is why they attacking Ingary. They were convinced he'd been kidnapped by someone in Ingary after he went "missing".

I understand if you don't make any changes to your story with this new information but it would really make me happy to see it written this way. Anyway hope you keep writing!
Shadow Hunt chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I do hope that you're still planning on writing this! I just rewatched the movie before deciding to get into the Howl fandom, and I'm so, so glad I did since I got to read this wonderful start. Hopefully there will eventually be an end to complete this though? :)
Forbidden Tendencies chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
You've lied to me, you have not completeted this wonderful story of yours. Reading this story was helping me build up the courage of creating my first fanfiction and I feel somewhat betrayed, and nothing less then absolutely livid that even after five years this breathtaking story has not been at least finished or added on to. But on another note of my squabble; I must say you have done a job well done and I do believe you have gained yourself a faithful follower of your arts. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
i really hope you up date:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
its 2013. And I am still waiting.
sajelajeelaa12 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
OH PLEAAASE CONTINUE THIS!
I just found out about this story recently and I'm just dying to know what happens next and how it ends! And it has been 4 years since your last update! And if you count the years until now, that particular person probably has waited for 7 years! And the fact that there are still fans that reads this story in 2013 means that this story could live on for years in the future! I hope you update soon : D
BurnAllTheEvidenceOf2011 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
*Tears up* Please, oh pretty please continue writing this, prettiest of pleases! It is oh so creative and interesting, I don't think I would be able to stand if it were to be left to rot!

Bah, look at all that drama! But seriously, you absolutely have to continue this, lest you leave a trail of broken hearts TAT
Scribble me silly chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
AH! I just discovered this fine story, and I desperately want to know what happens next! You defintly should continue this :D Pretty Please
Sam chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoyed this and so wished it was finished
MaDsTaR chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue we all really love this story and it is well passed 2009 , it is the start of 2013 (YAY we survived 2012 LOL) this such a good story XD I will cry if you don't continue aand i really don't want that to happen ;D XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Hi, I'm a new reader, and I'm really interested in seeing how it goes. It's 2012 now. Did you lose your interest in this story? Sure hope not. If you did, though, would you mind putting up a notice, like the one you did here? We still care.
Lania26 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This story is so good. I was enjoying it so much and then-poof!-the end. I understand if you have lost your inspiration but I really wish you would finish writing.