Reviews for Perpetual Motion
NoName chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
Please, it's been ten years since this was meant to be published. This is the best story from this fandom on here, and I love it so much. You are such a fantastic writer and this story has so much left to be explored. If you get this message please at least consider publishing one or two more chapters.
rinayukina chapter 5 . 4/19/2019
Looks like this has been abandoned... But! I enjoyed reading this and thank you for writing this story~ I hope you have a good life~
cloudless midnight chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Yea ... 2009 ... Now is what ? 8 years ?
Its already october 2017 ...
LRRH17 chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
I know it's been quite a few years since this was updated, but I have only just seen this wonderful movie for the first time...and I am in love with this story. I really do hope you continue at some point!
GreenCAT the second chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
yeah.. sure...
Smile Back chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Man I would have loved to read more ... :(
Jimmielee chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
This is a GREAT story, won't you please continue on with it? You're awesome;)
elizabethbane chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Okay, well now you're about to get another one of those messages. I haven't been waiting for three years, but I am willing to wait for a while if that's what you need to finish this. I need to know if Sophie will succumb to Howl's flirting, or if Turnip Head succeeds in capturing her heart from the dark wizard. But I can wait.
DonkayBallz chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Why are there no more chapters? I really like this story! D:
ottery chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Nooooooo I'm sad that this wasn't updated again
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
...It has been six years already. Do update. Please?
PastelLavender chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Ok I like this story but I just have one thing to mention. Prince Justin is not from Ingary! He's actually the price from the neighboring kingdom, which is why they attacking Ingary. They were convinced he'd been kidnapped by someone in Ingary after he went "missing".

I understand if you don't make any changes to your story with this new information but it would really make me happy to see it written this way. Anyway hope you keep writing!
Shadow Hunt chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I do hope that you're still planning on writing this! I just rewatched the movie before deciding to get into the Howl fandom, and I'm so, so glad I did since I got to read this wonderful start. Hopefully there will eventually be an end to complete this though? :)
DeadVoices chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
You've lied to me, you have not completeted this wonderful story of yours. Reading this story was helping me build up the courage of creating my first fanfiction and I feel somewhat betrayed, and nothing less then absolutely livid that even after five years this breathtaking story has not been at least finished or added on to. But on another note of my squabble; I must say you have done a job well done and I do believe you have gained yourself a faithful follower of your arts. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
i really hope you up date:)