Reviews for A Slant of Light
Hero Worship chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
kAg0m3l0v3R chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
oh..could u please is kinda interesting and i wanna know whats going to happen next to them..
ayuhchan chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
oh! what happens next?
Mei Marino chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Yep! I'm happy.. hehe (alam ko nmn na ako yun! hehe ang kapal ng muka ko) Any way sorry for the late review.. got disconnected from the internet all summer.. Just got it again when school started.. then again.. third year is really really hectic.. computer project (leche ung mga groupmates ko! Ako lng ung gumawa nung project!) social project (didn't know that jayce STILL needs attitude adjustment.. kala ko nagbago na cia dahil third year na tayo.. hindi pa pala... Nagalit pa samin c sir..) Lit project.. (hehe walang video editor.. ang hirap..) Our perio? haha.. gud luck sa results.. It's been a long time since I came back to and you know that..

Any way.. It's good.. keep up the goodwork.. I know that our whole year would be really really hectic lalo na sa this second quarter.. hehe shakesfest.. pero I hope you update this.. PLEASE.. try ko ring mag-update.. hehehe pag nakahanap na ako ng inspiration..

for now.. ung 'inspiration' (her) ko is for studying (as if it works.. ;-) hehehe)

Nga pala.. kahit ayoko ng renxanna.. this is an exemption.. (naks naman.. update po hah~)
milkmoth chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
There *is* going to be a chapter two, right? Update soon, there is too little RenxAnna, and this is especially good. The writing is actually kind of pretty. :)
Unlock01 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I liked the prologue's flow better, but this one has more... uh... substance. Yeah, that's it. X) I find both work equally well. Continue please!
Unlock01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh, definitely interesting. :D Will read chapter two- er, one now.
Eli-chan chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
EH! It's too short T_T UPDATE!
Eli chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I like your writing style. It's half-rambling and half-sensible. _
Shadow chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
I don't know about that person, but *I'm* happy...
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Thanks for updating you don't know how long I was waiting for you to. Teheheh, This is finally getting interesting. Well not to say that it wasn't interesting before but it's was only a prolouge
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I like this story. It was kind of cofusing in the beginning, but I was able to understand in this chapter.

I have a question ...does Ren like Anna ? _
Particular chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
This is a nice fic. It's good to know that there are people still making RenxAnna fics. I tell you, there aren't enough RenxAnna fics... So I was happy you updated this one. I hope you continue. Once again, thanks. Hope you update soon enough.
Starian Princess chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Ren and Anna... alone, right after Yoh and Anna broke up- in a sense. Hmm... now how is this going to go? Ren can be sure that Anna bites but the thing is, will he bite back? Can't wait for the next chapter. Please do update soon.
Riku Love chapter 1 . 10/20/2005