Reviews for Aftermath of the Fifteenth
Jetflash chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh, Bring him back, and have things work out. Please?
Priest chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
this is a good consept, and the changing pov isnt bad you need to exspand on what each pov has in it. give more information per swich. othere than that you are doing very well so keep up the good work. Ja-ne (_)
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
So far so good, though I do have to say that it does remind me of another fic that I have read recently, cant remember the name off hand. While the ending of that one does work, it is not something that I would like to see repeated. Still, I would deffinetly read the rest of it, once it gets posetd.
shandulah84 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Since I haven't seen the series in like 5 months, I have forgotten how each character reacts and how they behave according to their personality. So I could use a little help here in determining their personalities again somewhat.
nick2951 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Interesting, but this premise has been done before. Also too short, but I liked Shinji's and Asuka's inner thoughts during this fic. Not too OOC. If you decide to continue this fic, I would read it to see the aftermath of the battle.
LionHeart1080 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Read the third chapter for "One Night Stand" by Hououza, that's all I've got to say. Other than that, it's pretty good, but I hope it doesn't just end there.
J.G. The Gamer chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Seriously, this is looking good! Please make another chapter.