Reviews for None so Blind
Clashing Harmony chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
This was an amazingly well-thought-out story. Everyone was wonderfully in-character and the slow-build made it quite believable, which is difficult to do with a non-cannon pairing. Always there is that element of a suspension of disbelief, but that was completely absent in this case. I could clearly see all these things happening before my eyes and not one did I feel that any of the events were beyond the realm of possibility. The dialogue was very accurate and believable as well! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful fic!
A Blind Reviewer chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
I love Zoe. You're doing good about making sure Mal isn't completely helpless without his vision.
A Blind Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
You made it clear that Inara had left the ship. Is she back? If so I'm sure she'd talk go see Mal. It is also possible that you forgot she was gone while you were listing singing crew.
Lelelea chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Aww...this was a delicious story! Great job!
Ihni chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
That was a really good story, and I enjoyed reading it. I like a slow build like this, and it made more sense than anything else would have done. I also specifically like the four weeks after, when Mal struggled with his list.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Aww, great job!
Brennend chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
A really enjoyable read.
Kytesama chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
all I can say is that I've read this a hundred times and I can still read it at least a hundred more. I love this fic it's just so vivid in it's imagry and it's words that I know that I'll never get tired of reading this.
Loki's Campaign Manager chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Terrific job! I can just see Mal being like, 'Oh, I'm just going to open my eyes even though Simon told me not to.' Also a fan of Simon's list of Mal-things and Mal's list of Simon-things. However, I would have liked to see a little of Mal and Simon's relationship before Mal got up to his eyes in medical trouble (pun intended), just to contrast with their later relationship, but that's also me wishing the story had been longer.

Great story. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

LCM
littlegreenvoice tootiredtolog chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
So pretty! So nice! So cute! Awww...

But why did you cut off the sexyness in the last chapter? :( You could have given us fangirls just a little sneak peek to their doings... _ Oh well, it was worth reading at one sitting even without smut so I'd say that makes a good story! And the heists were good, gave a good firefly-kinda feeling to the story, didn't feel like just another soulless fanfic!

Keep up with Firefly goodness!
Lutralutra chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
I don't read much slash, and I haven't read much Firefly fanfiction of any genre yet, but I was in the mood for some Simon/Mal bonding and decided to take a chance on this story, and I loved it. Their growing closeness develops so naturally you hardly notice it's happening, at just the right pace, not too slow, not too fast. No OOC problems either, and nice dialogue. All in all, I can't find much about it not to like! Well done.
Sis chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Good story, skipped over the last part or so... mostly due to the fact that I don't like sex scenes of any sort. But what I read was good and sweet and fluffy.

Good job... even though I feel bad for Kaylee. S/K make cute babies don't you know.
Sis chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Awesome cuss word... er phrase.

I'm going to have to memorize that one and use it against customers in a sickeningly sweet voice when they piss me off.

Good story so far.
Sis chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oddly enough the only problem I have with Mal/Simon slash is that I like Simon/Kaley so much better.

It makes me sad when they're not together.

But I'm reading this fic because it has an interesting storyline.

At least it appears to.

So I'm going to read the next chapter now.
rrrNightingale chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
The fic is great, thanks a lot for this! I like the plot and how the things go on :) they are all so cool, just as they should be)