Reviews for Platonic
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww poor Kalasin! Perfect from the outside and still missing the something that counts. Nice contrast between the present and the past with the italics, using a scene with the baby was a great way to drive the point home!
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow.
winky-wink chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
this is so beautiful. i read yur other loveless marriage one and read this one too, and they're both awesome. this is better than the a/j one. so yeah.. good job even tho i DO like kaddar/kalasin.
Ridan Rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Woot! That was fantastic. Very nicely written, with good style and sufficient character eval. Nice work!
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This was really good! I liked the scenes placed inbetween the main story, it really emphasized the emotions of the story. I felt really sorry for Kalasin. :( Uh, one thing though, you misspelled "curtsy" as "courtesy" at the beginning.
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I'll be honest - I ship Kaddar/Kally. But that doesn't me from enjoying your story.

This whole story - your style, your description, everything - is very good. How Kally feels upon seeing Daine and Numair, how she feels about her wedding...it's all done so well.

Good job!
Lady Silvamord chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
First reaction: Wow. Just like Kalasin and Kaddar's dance, perfectly executed. The little bits in italics are really a nice way to set things up and offer more details about their married life, without infodumping.

It would be nice to know a little bit more background on their marriage, though. More scenes, snapshots, or looks into Kally's feelings about how she feels about their platonic relationship, or how it came to be that way. I really like how you've portrayed both Kally and Kaddar in this, though-although I wonder if Kaddar knows how Kally feels.

Something tells me that this is a oneshot, but it would be great if you continued it, or perhaps made a series of related vignettes.

I love it, all the same. It's about time more fics dealing with Kally and Kaddar's relationship surfaced around here. :)