Reviews for One Day
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I thought it was well done in putting the comics and the show together. I could feel his longing. Thank for writing this.
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey Wolviezchick!

wow, this is pretty good! Especially because I cheated and looked up facts of the old and new TEEN TITANS before hand reading your fanfic. I really liked it.

And it has a chance of becoming a full fanfiction. Well, in my opinion. Ever thought of continuing this? It would definetly get some reviews, I guarentee.

Amazing work. Hope to hear it continue. And if not, I still enjoyed it emmencely. The comparison to the old Raven and the new Raven was very good. And Nightwing's longing gave me chills, very, very well done!

~ inuyasharbd15fan09
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
gr8 storie
Revenescence chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Please explain more. Maybe the next chapter could be sort of an intro. That would make MAJOR reviews.

Please make CONSIDERABLY longer. I usually do 8 to 9 pages worth. And keep a notebook with the stats, reviews, and plot for each chapter.

(ex. Opening: Blah blah blah

Middle: Blah blah

Closing: Blah blah blah)

Keep writing well,

Cali-Kateri
Xyane chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Pretty good! Keep Writing!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
short, but good! espiecally 4 a one-shot...Jk, dont take it personally...it was good though
Phoenixblood chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that was pretty cool. keep it up. i want to know what happens.

-writinglover
ICorona23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
OOH! really nice, you should continue!
fragile246 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow, that's a great story! I hope to read future stories from you!
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Beautiful and Most glorious! (Putting aside I'm Rob/Star all the way) It's perfect!
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great story... it was an awesome chapter !