Reviews for One Day
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I thought it was well done in putting the comics and the show together. I could feel his longing. Thank for writing this.
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey Wolviezchick!

wow, this is pretty good! Especially because I cheated and looked up facts of the old and new TEEN TITANS before hand reading your fanfic. I really liked it.

And it has a chance of becoming a full fanfiction. Well, in my opinion. Ever thought of continuing this? It would definetly get some reviews, I guarentee.

Amazing work. Hope to hear it continue. And if not, I still enjoyed it emmencely. The comparison to the old Raven and the new Raven was very good. And Nightwing's longing gave me chills, very, very well done!

inuyasharbd15fan09
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
gr8 storie
Revenescence chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Please explain more. Maybe the next chapter could be sort of an intro. That would make MAJOR reviews.

Please make CONSIDERABLY longer. I usually do 8 to 9 pages worth. And keep a notebook with the stats, reviews, and plot for each chapter.

(ex. Opening: Blah blah blah

Middle: Blah blah

Closing: Blah blah blah)

Keep writing well,

Cali-Kateri
Xyane chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Pretty good! Keep Writing!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
short, but good! espiecally 4 a one-shot...Jk, dont take it personally...it was good though
Phoenixblood chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that was pretty cool. keep it up. i want to know what happens.

-writinglover
ICorona23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
OOH! really nice, you should continue!
fragile246 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow, that's a great story! I hope to read future stories from you!
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Beautiful and Most glorious! (Putting aside I'm Rob/Star all the way) It's perfect!
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great story... it was an awesome chapter !