Reviews for Dragon Hunting Season
darthterenes chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
great
Rana Kane chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
Regarding what I said in the review I posted yesterday, I changed my mind. I have to believe Venger knew what he was doing when he had the six weapons and believed he was about to destroy Tiamat in "The Hall of Bones." I mean, c'mon, Venger can't be wrong.

Kinda cute picturing Tiamat with little ones running around.

_
Rana Kane chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Finally got around to reading the last two chapters. Man, Elfwoman (can't remember her name) was in deep doo-doo from the beginning! I mean, all six of their weapons, when in the Dragon's Graveyard, weren't quite affective against Tiamat. And she thought she could bring her down using only four of them *away* from the DG. Well, plus Dragon power, I guess. But still. Doomed. Good story!
WhiteVeils chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great job, Sealgirl! This turned out very well. :) You wrapped it up much more quickly than I expected, but it's wonderful.
WhiteVeils chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
Now I've gotten to read all your stories in order, this makes a whole lot more sense. I really am enjoying it so far...and look forward to see where you are going. Thanks!
Carrie Chester chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Ooh, you've just made my day. I was hoping for a new part and here it is.

I've read all your fics so far now (I should really go review each one, shouldn't I? – in my defence, I have been sick in bed) and I've absolutely loved the lot. One thing I've especially enjoyed is the way you mix and match pairs of characters – and this is a perfect example. It's lovely to see how Sheila and Eric react, since we didn't often see it in the show. And as for Hank being the one to get captured for once – that was a welcome masterstroke!

Keep up the great work. I can't wait for part 5.
Rana Kane chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Do I sense that perhaps Eric will have a heroic moment? Sounds possible. *Hmm...* Great chapter! The "little" dragon was really cute in my mind. _
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I liked that Tiamat didn't rush off immediately at the first sensing of trouble. Seems very much like her to lounge around for a while first. Shows how well you're able to keep everyone in character.

And it seems that Hank is finished playing games with Eric. He left him, and I had the feeling he meant it!

I'll read chapter 2 soon!
Sealgirl chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I definitely have never heard S2 of H2G2, but I have read the scripts - Go DA!

*crosses words for fish*
Mistress Scribbles chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Well well well... Eric doing a crossword... now there's a blast from the past! Wasn't expecting a little joke aimed my way in this fab chapter, so thanks for that :)

And are you *sure* you haven't listened to the radio H2G2? There's a giant floating marble cup in Series 2 that stays in the air for pretty much the same reason as the statue.
moulin noir chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i've just about read every single story you've written and i love them all. this one is no exception, it is well written, entertaining and you've nailed each of the characters. i'm just eagerly awaiting for the next chapter.