Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
Shanster chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aww. So sweet, and at the same time it's disturbingly hilarious! Saying that, I've read plenty of HPSB slash before, so it was more funny than anything.

Go Harry! Sirius isn't the only prankster still around, eh? Anyhoo, I loved this. It made me laugh. A lot. :]
Speedy.Algy chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Well, no need to hide, Nuwie said you'll recognize me the second I tip my review. Let's if she's right..._~As you have certainly guessed, I'm French, so I beg you to forgive my miserable English ( when she reads these lines, Nuwie will fall from her chair laughing at my poor attempts at English _~ )

Anyway, I like your stories ( your HP stories...I don't read SW or cartoon fics...shame on me! ) and even your original characters, which is quite a miracle, because I often dislike original characters..._

So, thanks for writing and for translating/adaptating this text( maybe it's a prequel to another story of somebody we know in the "dark side"...have you already heard from Sebastien M? lol! )

Thanks again, and have a nice trip in China ( I'm going to be jealous : I definitely love Chinese food! ) Bye!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
The second chapter was slightly off from my immediate perception of it, because I saw you updated it before i could read it and there-fore had an entire day to wonder what it would be about.

Give my regards to the author. Seriously consider translating the rest of her stories because I'd definetely be eager to read more of her.
Black Sheep chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Aw, that's ok. I still like it! :)
Nuwie chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Yeah well you warned me you were translating it, but you didn't warn me you'll post it so soon... lol Once again: WELL DONE. I'm really impressed. And I don't want you to change anything. Anyway, I should read myself in French again to compare the thing correctly. And it might be I don't understand the nuances in English, too. _~ I'm so honoured to be translated by you, you have no idea... _
GinnylovesHarry chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
.God. I love this! Next chapter please!
Black Sheep chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I hope this is slash! *prays*

lol. I really liked this story, and I'm very pleased that you're translating it for me since I can't read French very well. ;-)

Please tell the author...I love it! :)
Katie chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
You had me too. If I didn't know who this was I would have been worried...

...ok i was worried.

Great situation. Seems like something I've written, a bit, in Loss. I love that 'fake' gay element in stories. I do it all the time. That was actually pretty well written though.
Nuwie chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
_ So... you're doing your best to kill me right before Oscar, arent' you ? _~ The shock of seeing myself translated knocked me off for a good ten minutes.

I just gaped at the page for a while, thinking "Weird... That's really weird..." lol

Dude, I've just one thing to say: WELL DONE ! Honestly. I think there's just one passage (two lines in fact) which doesn't correspond to what I originally wrote, but I have to check to make sure. The rest is just perfectly ok ! Can't wait to read the next part... which I'll do just AFTER Oscar, so I can faint without fearing to miss anything important... _