Reviews for Help Me
Selina'sCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, why did you have to stop there? This was such a brilliant story - prolly one of the best Tru/Jack fics out there, IMO. They are a great duo and you were doing them justice. It's such a shame you have given up. I know, real life can get in the way and inspiration may be hard to come by these days, but really...what a shame. I want to know what happens next. Don't be like that mean TV station *cough*FOX*cough*. Give us - the fans, YOUR fans - closure. Please! One chapter, just one more chapter...please?

Ada
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
That was good I loved it showing that Jack is a pretty decent guy. I like him. Good couple.

MARIA
Liars.and.Quitters chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
i really hope to see you continue this story. it has been really great so far.
Jesca chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
great story.

I hope you update some day!
Millenium Ring chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
I like this story. Will Harrison spill before Jack can explain anything to them? I'm curious to know what's going to happen and how it'll end, so get writing so all your readers can be happy.
katie farmer chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
please write more. if you need some help, i can give you some ideas. Jack and Tru should be together!
da-super-dude chapter 12 . 5/14/2006
Awesome story, amazing plot, you've got an amazing understanding of the characters, I could go on and on but I would be repeating myself quite a bit. The plot was new and it's not been done before. You've understood Jack and Tru and not changed them. But I do have one request. Please keep writing. This story is very very good. Please give it a "decent burial" at the very least. Like a conclusion or something. Hurry I can't wait much longer.
eli chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
I love your story! please, write again!
Frust-sheep chapter 12 . 3/1/2006
Hello immram. :)

Your story is awesome. I love it and every day I wait hopeful for a update. Please write again. Your fanfic is too good to let the story incomplete. :)

lovely greetings

Frust-sheep
AngelsAriel chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
Even with some reviewless chapters you kept writing... you can't stop now! it's been a while since your last update... please tell me you won't stop writing! i alredy left a signed review for chapter 12, so if you wanna tell me something reply that review.

I really want to read more of this story, PLEASE DON'T STOP UPDATING!

Ari
Razor to Rosary chapter 12 . 3/1/2006
I love your story! It is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, you have to keep updating! Please, I'm dying to read a new chapter! Keep up the AWESOME job and please, PLEASE update fast!

Ari
EGBC chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Ah come on! Where is the update?
joss59 chapter 12 . 12/4/2005
This is such a good story! I really love your characterisations, they're awesome. Please, please update! I'm dying to see how it turns out :)
MidnightGemini08 chapter 12 . 11/27/2005