Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
conh3 chapter 28 . 10/25/2011
Hi there,

I was an avid fan of yours a couple of years back and Alea Iacta Est was one of my top fav stories. I remember reading the sequel Bella Gerant Alii upto Chap 16 (?18) but cant seem to find it now. Have you taken it down? There does not seem tobe any comments or footnote regarding the wheareabouts of it. If you have it posted somewhere, could you please post the link?

You were always recognised as one of the better writers on . I hope your literary skills have brought you success in your real life.

Regards

Christina
hummelchen chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh) your other long-time story (Desunt Cetera)

IS indeed finished after all *yeah* It just hasn't marked *complete*;-)
hummelchen chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
You leave me speechless. I love your twists and your writing more than it's healthy for me. I coudn't stop reading for the last two days though I should have done some other stuff. And much worse now I'm finished I ogle with your other long story even despite the story isn't finished. I don't care. I need more of your Sebastian and Kathryn. The way you work in flashbacks with original movielines and your own lines is fantastic. I could read your characters forever.

For the plot... it often was confusing and I sometimes got the impression you didn't even know yourself where your story was heading for BUT nevertheless I was totally addicted to the twists and surprises and enjoyed every turning point!

I can say I never thought Belinda was going behind Kathryns back. I don't why but I always trusted her and wasn't convinced at her behaviour towards Anette at all. So you didn't fool me on that one but I absolutely never saw it coming that she wasn't death and I certainly wasn't aware of Kathryns final cunning.

One thing you never made paragrahes when you switched between character's view: **************** or ############ for example woukld have looked nice and made the story easier to read!

Thank you again for writing CI-Fics I'm having so much fun with your storys!

Sorry for all my mistakes I'm not as talented in English as you;-)
Kay8abc chapter 28 . 10/19/2010
Oh my god, that story is amazing! I love it. I hope to the ptb that you have a sequel in writing, or at least floating around in you head. I am becoming obsessed with this story and these characters. I love that you did not kill off Belinda, I really loved her final Fuck You to Mathieu.

-kate
Kay8abc chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
Holy Crap! I don't even know where to start. This was intense and amazing, and I can't think of any other adjectives. I am sitting in shock and awe. I did not see that coming, not at all. Well I saw the part about her father, but not that with Sebastian. I am speechless.

-Kate
Kay8abc chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
Okay, I am not done reading this fic, but I got the urge to review, so here it is. I am entranced by this story. I love you two characters. I especially love Belinda, her character is so complex I just love to try to predict her moves and plays. I love how their are now 4 players on the field. I love how in depth you have gone into the characters. The way you use quotes from the movie to explain actions and motivations is brilliant. I have to say that at this point I believe that Belinda will manipulate Kathryn and Sebastian together to get Mathieu. love this story and will now get back to reading it. Only 14 chapters left!

-Kate
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Alea Iacta Est", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Movies. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Movies Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1668.0
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 28 . 10/7/2010
Fucking loved it... Thee most twisted and thrilling love story I've ever read!
murderscene chapter 28 . 8/25/2010
as soon as mathieu shot belinda i had a faint clue as to what would happen, mostly because it is similar to the way i would have wrote it. i really enjoyed it, read it from just past 1pm til 9:30pm i was addicted and cant wait to read more of your stories. you have a good way with english, im not sure i could write a story as good in my second language.
rememberdusk chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
Okay so I wasn't going to review until I finished reading the full story since you've had it posted for so long and I can't really spur you to update any faster haha but the dream thing really messed with me. So, I just wanted to say...amazing! lol I've een reading this at work and I'm surprised I haven't gotten in trouble yet but it's completely worth it.
Vivss chapter 25 . 2/21/2009
Finally a mean Sebastian! Hehe I was waiting for it!
Vivss chapter 23 . 2/20/2009
Wow I didn't expect this coming at all! But I'd rather Mathieu was the one who died hehe.
Vivss chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
I don't like Mathieu very much... I mean he seems like a 'know it all', being all superior. I felt bad for Sebastian when he was left behind about the father issue.

Anyway great fic so far!
Vivss chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
I hope the story about Kathryn wanting to kill Annette's father is not true... I know she's mean but that's just too much.
Vivss chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Finally a K/S moment hehe!

I don't like Belinda, I don't know, there's something off about her...