Reviews for Spring Dance
rairawrskazu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Lovely story! I saw the pic... It was really nice! Really,really nice story!
Ai Star chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
LOL! LOL the turban! well done i'd of love to see the bet
Se7enMusician chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AWESOME! XD
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Satoshi seems really talkative in this one.

I thought it was cute. Satoshi and Risa turns the fan girl on in me.
Safire Lupe chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I saw the drawing and it was so kawaii... i can't beleive you really made into a story...i love it!
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This is soo freakin KAWAII! I loved it! *glomp squeal*
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Clever. Too damn clever. I loved it.
Invader Me chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I have been converted.I am now a SatoxRisa fan.I love this fic makes me all really great.
Knight Basilisk chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Aaw, that was the sweetest adaptation I could ever hope for! I'm so touched that you went out of your way to write a story for Signs of Spring. T-T

It's hard to express in words how I felt when I saw the little title in my inbox and when I started to read the story! I felt so giddy like a little girl. X3

You nailed the darkest suspicions of Risa and how their oppositeness became a glue rather than a hindrance. And their little moment of dancing was so adorable! Plus, the deal w/Takeshi was an added bonus that made the story even more entertaining!

This is a wonderful story that dared to tread on sensitive ground that few writers ever get right, down to the last detail, without giving into overwhelming angst and still manage to capture the humor of it all, careful to avoid utter OoC-ness.

*glomps*
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow...*is speechless and flabbergasted* It's a wondefully wonderful story written for KB's wonderful artwork...:D If there's another superlative above 'best', that's the word to describe your work :D
SilverLittleOne chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
i loved it especially the last part!~ lol
m0m0-san chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Whoa! Very KAWAII! Your story is awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
great story...very funny ending!heheh!good job!
sakilen chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
nyah! Kawaii! ~-~ Please continue writting! Hope you'll put something a little longer next time!-