Reviews for Colours of Love
AsuCaga Rules chapter 22 . 11/7/2009
it was great! though i cant believe u let lacus hit cagalli like tat. tat was cruel. when r u going to update? i hope it's soon. coz it's already nov of 2009.
AsuCaga Rules chapter 19 . 11/7/2009
that was cool! i hate mia, no offense to mia fans. but y was she talking like tat?
The Winggoddess chapter 22 . 9/11/2006
Yay, you fianlly updated after so many long months, lol! I've been waiting for this chapter forever! Glad you are back. Sorry you are just getting a review from me, you know school work always gets in the way. I wanted to read it at once when I saw my e-mail that said you had a new chapter up but sadly I couldn't since I had to do reports and look up information for school. Hahaha, I saw my name towards the beginning of the chapter, thanks! Looking forward to the next chapter, until next time!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 22 . 9/6/2006
yes it is a meaning full quote o that jasmine tut tut i worry for dearka and miri anyway i hope the stuff with athrun clears up soon and to find out we need u to update soon bye bye for now
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 22 . 9/5/2006
AH! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! I love it, he he he, and I love the quote, WE! EVIL KIRA ROX! eh heh,...i had too much caffiene...
ilex616 chapter 22 . 9/4/2006
Hey, I am so glad you could update the story. Awesome chapter. Update soon!
SakuraGaara chapter 22 . 9/4/2006
omg...i luv it
furin-a chapter 22 . 9/4/2006
from what i read kira may be not able to be freind with athrun anymore of cagalli too..i really sorry for eyes is blind from love...wish he change when he is together with lacus
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 21 . 3/21/2006
wowness, who could this new person be? and why is that person trying to protect kira? hm. I bet it's Lacus, am i right? lol
xoxoanimeluber chapter 21 . 3/13/2006
OMG! I wonder who that was! it can't be Kira! i'm guessing it's Lacus since she loves Kira! well iono LOL well Great chapter u have there! update soon! or when ever u want!
ilex616 chapter 21 . 3/7/2006
awesome chapter sorry it took me so long to review

Update soon!
JayFX chapter 21 . 3/6/2006
omg, it gonna be lacus who hit cagalli! ahahaha, that would be great!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 21 . 3/6/2006
thrilling chapter update soon
SakuraGaara chapter 21 . 3/5/2006
please please please update!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
cant wait for the next chapter