Reviews for Overcoming Reservations
Msdib chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Great story!
MinervaMcGee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing your work!
Justine chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This was a very well written story. The scenes where Johnny was yelling at the doctor really gripped me. And his relationship with Roy was right on track. I wish the series had given us even a tenth of this insight into Johnny's past! Thanks for sharing
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow, I'm totally impressed with this story. It's always good when a writer can give us an insight into Johnny's past and this was one heck of an insight for us and for Roy. Well done. I know you haven't submitted stories in a while but I hope you are still writing because you have a real knack for it. Var
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
What was the subject of the conversation between Roy and Captain Stanley? The scene changed from Hank's office to John's apartment without any background on the situation that Cap had to discuss with Roy. I'd like to know. I always enjoy the rapport between both halves of Squad 51, though, and I like that Roy finally draws his best friend out.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I've just discovered this fandom ... and pretty much mainlined six seasons of episodes and now am diving into the fic. This story is heartbreakingly wonderful. Love your John and Roy.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hey really neat story. I just wish it had been longer! I really liked it! Good job.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I hope you decide to write more Emergency fics. This was very well written. I love stories that delve into Johnny's past and his heritage and you did a good job portraying the bond between Johnny and Roy.
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I absolutely love this story. Please write more like it!

Rayn
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LOVED this story! It's all about Gage! He really was the show, hope you write some more Emergency Fic!
amelia wynters chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
that was fantastic. I loved how you got in depth with it and wow wow wow. I come from half breeds (although you wouldn't notice with my high irish looks) and my dad always went on about all the BS ppl like that lady doc in your story would put natives through and ugh. *shakes head sadly*

Nicely done justice and I love how Roy came through for Johnny in the end
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Very nicely done. I particularly liked the way that you worked your ending back to echo your beginning. And you did a lovely job of telling us just enough of the story.

A couple of places I had trouble catching the time/scene break without a doubletake (darn ff.n formatting!). You might want to go back in and add horizontal lines with the editor. It's not actually necessary, though.

Thank you for a wonderful read!
Cherokeegirl87 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love this story. I'm a Native mixed blood too, and it's nice to see one that covers that part of Johnny's life.I like how you cover two of the most serious issues in Indian Country without stereotyping. Good work, keep respresenting the Indians!
AudreyE chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Nice. Very nice. If you are who I think you are, this is different than your usual Emergency universe. I like it. There's a small formatting issue, since ffn seems to have removed the breaks between your sections.
Maryilee chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I really enjoyed this story. It is very well-written, the only thing is, I wish it was longer so I could read a little more detail about Johnny's life and what happened while Roy was on vacation.