Reviews for The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse
Polchek n Spice chapter 35 . 9/20
Ahh...a wonderful great story. Great job. The story and ending was magnificent. I love happy endings. Than again. This story was amazing.
Sfloresf chapter 35 . 8/7
What an absolute Beautiful story! Happy Ending are always wonderful!
Velial13 chapter 3 . 8/2
Sith not allowed to love? The whole point of being a Sith is a freedom to feel anything you want and gain power from feeling.
Even though I think it is pretty cool that vader can fonthat with his eyes. A siths eyes don't change couler with a flash when their always like that unless they choose to hide it like Palpatine.
Is vader reading his suit or not?
Americaiuno chapter 35 . 2/4
Beautiful story! I love every chapter of it! I could not stop reading it! Thank you for writing such a great story!
AnakinandPadme chapter 35 . 7/29/2016
I actually cried at many parts throughout! Its funny to think what Obi-Wan and Yoda were thinking when they saw a "sith" kissing Padme!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/7/2016
Awww... So sweet. But I guess it's too late to have Luke and Leia
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
Stockholm syndrome?!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/14/2016
Oh my goodness that was amazing! It took me like 3 hours to read but it was so worth it! Great fanfic and interesting au. I've never thought about what would happen if Anakin was never a Jedi. Anyway, it was an awesome fanfic! Xoxo
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Why does she care about his name? It should be totally unimportant to her... finding out information on ship movement and misdirecting his efforts to root out the rebellion should be all she cares about... and to accomplish that she needs to use more honey and less vinegar if she ever wants him to drop his guard... Padme is an idiotic teenager in this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
We're supposed to see Padme as an idiot, right? Because... she is.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Sorry, but... what did you expect, you moron?! You pulled the tail of the tiger and are surprised when he snaps at you? She's obviously never done anything covert in her life... how the heck does she expect to get any useful information if she plays the defiant martyr?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Why wouldn't he also throw their common heritage at her? Or did you, like most authors, forget he was from Naboo too.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Why would the Siths hit her and use whips when they can torture her with the Force?