Reviews for Alliance of Champions
Tribernator chapter 72 . 7/31/2012
Phew! This was one hell of a story! Finally got done reading it, and boy howdy, it was a blast of a fic. My only problem, and its one I realize may have been almost impossible to avoid, is the fact that the story was broken down into over a half dozen different groups. It made it very hard to keep track of what was going on and it would often take me a few paragraphs each switch to remember what this particular group was up to. Other than that, great stuff.
amelousen chapter 69 . 4/27/2010
This is chapter 68 posted a second time. Where's chapter 69?
Cancer-Chris chapter 72 . 10/29/2009
A great end to a great story. I loved it, especially the ending!
Story-Blender chapter 72 . 10/27/2009
Very cool story. I’m even putting it in my favorites.

So Vala ends up being stuck on the alternate Kalkstein (alternate to her) anyway. Or is there going to be an epilog chapter explaining what becomes of her?
KW Jordan chapter 68 . 9/30/2009
Give us an update again soon, yeah? Awesome series, even greater sequel? I couldn't ask for more! Well, I could, but ya don't seem the type to write smut, at least not Fuffy smut.

hugs,

KW
David Fishwick chapter 66 . 5/22/2008
Interesting story even though I have never seen Stargate before. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
The Gandhara chapter 66 . 4/6/2008
It's impressive the massive plot you've put together. It's great who you keep so many characters and situations well organized so that they fit together with the next piece. It's quite a feat to control so many subplots.

On the downside, so many scene changes get tiring after a while. And the length of the story is getting excessive, to the point that some facts begin to blur.
John the visionary chapter 51 . 6/16/2007
Hey, its John the visionary again, thanks for replying to my last review. Oh, and one other thing...

Are you going to introduce the Ori in this as well?
John the visionary chapter 62 . 6/14/2007
Woah!

You introuduced Vala! That's amazing, but er, this would be the time before she hijacked the Prometheus, right? Just wondering, that's all.
Jimmy chapter 59 . 3/26/2007
I have no idea why there aren't a lot of reviews for you, but please don't be discouraged. this is an amazing story.

Keep up the good work!
Arcana Major chapter 56 . 2/6/2007
The suspense! Jack can't be dead, it's just not possible. Please say your pulling a miracle out of your hat.

BTW, I love your stories. I haven't actually reviewed them before, I think, but I am now.
B Oots chapter 55 . 1/19/2007
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, how all the groups tasks go and how do they all get back together back to earth again?
Pentium chapter 54 . 1/16/2007
Great story! I look forward for more.
John the visionary chapter 53 . 12/21/2006
Merry Christmas everyone! I must say that this is one of the best crossovers with Stargate I have ever read.

Have any of you read any Harry Potter/Stargate crossovers? I have, and they're listed in my favorite stories' section of my profile page. I'm thinking of doing something like this, if anybody's willing to help out. You can come to my page and send a private message for any ideas.

If I may say something... I just wish this crossover was set at the time when Cameron Mitchell and Vala joined up. I kinda like those two.

Anyway, I like how you gave Drusilla a soul, and that you made Cordelia and Anya witches. I'm especially glad that Connor and Dawn are in this crossover too.

This is a real humongous idea of a crossover story between Buffy/Angel/Charmed... all teaming up with SG1! Like I said, I'm thinking about doing something like this myself.

Once again, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
B. Oots chapter 53 . 12/20/2006
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happened to Dawn and how Buffy and Co. brings her back?