Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
vlaovic chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I loved the R/Hr talk...
vlaovic chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
Very nice chapter. And Ron is right to be mad. You can't discuss about a patient with another patient. It's unethical. And wrong.
vlaovic chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
I love the Ron/Dee/Jo friendship. Not that it can reached the Ron/Hermione/Herry friensdhip but still. It's a very funny trio.
vlaovic chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
I feel so bad for Hermione. Right now she and Ron are in an opposite situation. Hermione has no friends but she has her family, Ron has friends(Dee and Jo), but no family! It's so interesting!
vlaovic chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Brilliant chapter! I'm so happy for Ron and Hermione. I was afraid that this story was Harry's, Ron's, Hermione's life without the other two until the end. And that only after years they would remember each other again. So i'm glad to see some R/Hr interaction even by phone!

btw maybe i'm crazy but, is this Dee, Draco? Because it looks like he has the same problem with Ron! Plus he has blonde hair. The only thing it doesn't fit is that he knows more than Ron, and if he's Draco it would make no sense since he never lived in the muggle world. I'm stopping right here because probably i don't know what i'm talking about...
vlaovic chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
I can't wait to see when Ron/Harry/Hermione are gonna meet again and how!
vlaovic chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Wonderful chapter. I love your flashbacks.
vlaovic chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Very emotional chapter. I wonder if Ron did this to himself or he just believes he did.
vlaovic chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I really liked that chapter. Especially what Arthur told about Ron!
vlaovic chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Very good chapter. I love Ron! He's my favorite HP character and of cource Ron/Hermione is my #1 couple. I hope this story will have some romance between the two of them.
vlaovic chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Ron tried to kill himself? That's so interesting.
vlaovic chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Finally a fic where Percy is not portrayed as a Death Eater wannabe.
vlaovic chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Very good chapter. I wonder what Ron's doing. Considering he has no non-magical memories. He must be completely lost. I also wonder where Hermione is.
vlaovic chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That's a very interesting start...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 49 . 9/1/2010
I've felt the need to review for the past several chapters but they were all cliff hangers so I just needed to keep going.

There is so much to say about this story. The way you wrote all four of them in their time without memories was perfect. The way that Harry was able to pull himself together and make a new life for himself. And how Ron really did manage to do so well when he was literally a blank slate in a bizarre world. Sad that Hermione was so alone and felt so friendless but how she went ahead and worked to help others, that fits with her personality so well even when she doesn't remember half of what made her that way. Then Draco, my gosh you did well at hiding his identity from me. I'm pretty sure that I have never been that surprised while reading anything ever. Well done! Then there's the way you managed to write all of their emotional turmoil so well. Not even just Ron, but Harry when he thinks he's lost his best friend and Dee when he's defending that same best friend. Not to mention the fact that they all pulled together so well for Ron in the end. That present from Neville and Dee is so sweet. Oh my and the reactions of all the Wealseys! Bill in particular I think you did very well throughout this entire story. I like the idea of his meditation and his staring at his brother on a particularly bad night. I'm glad that your stories are never predictable or tied up with a neat little bow at the end. That's not how psychological issues work and you portrayed that perfectly. Everyone of them is getting better and everyone of them is now helping each other out.

This was so well done and I think it just beat out Timeless and Within These Walls for my favourite of your stories. Wonderful job! I think I wight just be addicted to your writing... Thanks for that!
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »