Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
vlaovic chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Very emotional chapter. I wonder if Ron did this to himself or he just believes he did.
vlaovic chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I really liked that chapter. Especially what Arthur told about Ron!
vlaovic chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Very good chapter. I love Ron! He's my favorite HP character and of cource Ron/Hermione is my #1 couple. I hope this story will have some romance between the two of them.
vlaovic chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Ron tried to kill himself? That's so interesting.
vlaovic chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Finally a fic where Percy is not portrayed as a Death Eater wannabe.
vlaovic chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Very good chapter. I wonder what Ron's doing. Considering he has no non-magical memories. He must be completely lost. I also wonder where Hermione is.
vlaovic chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That's a very interesting start...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 49 . 9/1/2010
I've felt the need to review for the past several chapters but they were all cliff hangers so I just needed to keep going.

There is so much to say about this story. The way you wrote all four of them in their time without memories was perfect. The way that Harry was able to pull himself together and make a new life for himself. And how Ron really did manage to do so well when he was literally a blank slate in a bizarre world. Sad that Hermione was so alone and felt so friendless but how she went ahead and worked to help others, that fits with her personality so well even when she doesn't remember half of what made her that way. Then Draco, my gosh you did well at hiding his identity from me. I'm pretty sure that I have never been that surprised while reading anything ever. Well done! Then there's the way you managed to write all of their emotional turmoil so well. Not even just Ron, but Harry when he thinks he's lost his best friend and Dee when he's defending that same best friend. Not to mention the fact that they all pulled together so well for Ron in the end. That present from Neville and Dee is so sweet. Oh my and the reactions of all the Wealseys! Bill in particular I think you did very well throughout this entire story. I like the idea of his meditation and his staring at his brother on a particularly bad night. I'm glad that your stories are never predictable or tied up with a neat little bow at the end. That's not how psychological issues work and you portrayed that perfectly. Everyone of them is getting better and everyone of them is now helping each other out.

This was so well done and I think it just beat out Timeless and Within These Walls for my favourite of your stories. Wonderful job! I think I wight just be addicted to your writing... Thanks for that!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
I thought it would happen eventually. It's devastating and tragic but I assumed it would happen. I'm so sad for both of them. Dee and Ron but I love that when he was scared he immediately called for Harry.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 28 . 9/1/2010
I love these three. The image of three near twenty year olds laying on the ground with all their limbs in the air trying to fly off into the atmosphere is just too good. Also the line at the end "we ust took the earth with us." very sweet.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 26 . 9/1/2010
Ron without his spider phobia is by far the most bizarre thing I've read in this story so far.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
Oh dear lord! Ron's new best mate is Draco bleeding Malfoy. That is a crazy plot twist that I'm almost surprised I didn't see hahaha. Brilliant job!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
*Shocked face* Are we actually talking Draco as in Malfoy here... I'm quite surprised right now, my jaw was literally slack for several seconds.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
It's so sad that Harry and Ron have both found replacement friends so soon. I mean I'm happy that they're both not all alone, poor Hermione though. Anyway this chapter was very great.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
I knew that would happen! I knew Ron would call and get Hermione at some point! Great chapter!
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »