Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
PF2724 chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Third floor corridor :)
Books85 chapter 49 . 1/8/2015
Wow. I read a great deal of fanfiction and I like it a lot. However, while I often go back and read everything a particular author has written, I rarely think about the stories while dealing with RL. And I rarely chase down my login and password and all of that stuff in order to leave a review.
This was an excellently written fanfiction. Heck, it was w well written piece of fiction all together. I was completely blindsided by the Draco twist and found myself as slow to put everything together as Molly. I sincerely hope that you have been able to sell some of your work to the BBC.
And as someone who volunteered answering a hotline in college in the '70s and then dealt with situational depression in the '80s, you were very accurate to both.
Thank you!
Now I get to read your other stuff! (rubs hands together greedily.)
RHGroeninga chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
Liked you story a lot, was for a while afraid you were really destroying the trio's future and friendship, which I would've hated, but you solved it all very neatly. :)
There's one scene I've been missing, though. All the while, I was kind of waiting for the moment Ron or Draco would evoke a Déja-vu in each other (knew pretty soon Dee was Draco, I mean: Dee, posh accent, doesn't remember a thing like Ron, blond...), realize they hate each other and blow up. Things like Draco's Drak Mark, Hermione's Mudblood scar, Draco's name, or a phrase I was especially hoping for: "All the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." That would've been prizeless, had Draco suddenly remembered that. :)
Anyway, liked your story and read it all through in a rush, and certainly worthy of a favourite! Well done!
s-david-m chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Unique story you have here. I don't see why Bill and Charlie would wait to view the memory. It's not like it can only be viewed once and the longer you wait, the less valuable the information becomes because your target gets further away. Time is if the essence in a missing persons search!
geekzgalore chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
That was a surprise to me. Although there were hints.. Dee's identity was still a mystery to me!
Weasleyismyking chapter 49 . 7/6/2014
Thankyou for writing such a fantastic story
I read it all in about 6 hours, if it was a book I wouldn't have put it down. A real page turner
The story line was brilliant, things were happening right from the start til the last chapter. I love the beach for Ron and the use of the Latin was great. Also it's a good story that highlights the seriousness of depression, while still making a worthwhile read that's easy to understand.
Thankyou for giving me a day of non-stop reading!
I really hope you continue to write as you really have a talent for it, I can just tell from this!
Well done!
lotchness chapter 49 . 6/15/2014
Weird. Perfect.

I cannot express better how much I adore this fic. Thanks for sharing it :)
AMMO121 chapter 49 . 5/3/2014
Gosh I love this! I had so much fun reading it! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Cambryn chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I read this story forever ago and was unable to find it again! I'm glad it's being re-posted and I happened upon it again. I love Ron, and though his characterization takes him to a place a tad darker than I ever anticipated him going- I think you captured the empathetic passionate Weasley I love so dear! :)
Random number generator chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Oh dear, Hermione seems to have the same problem all over again.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Interesting, but description is extremely discouraging " " should be " price. How" and "memories?." should be "memories?"
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. I think you took a lot of elements from the Harry Potter series and really made them work for you! One of the most realistic Potter stories I've read about how Draco transformed to the "good side". Well done and you added some dark elements that made the story interesting and emotionally charging. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories ) (And good luck with your original works, I'm sure they are great!)
JJayGurl chapter 44 . 9/4/2013