Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
siehjin chapter 49 . 5/7/2016
hi i enjoyed this story to the max. just a minor detail, in the battle with voldemort you had harry casting 'protego' against 'crucio'; if i remember the books correctly that won't work. the unforgivables (crucio, imperio, avada kedavra) are magically unblockable. to block it he'd have to raise some sort of physical barrier, either by conjuration, summoning or transfiguration.

besides that minor detail, just wanna reiterate, i really enjoyed it. the characterisation was deep and believable, the relationships and emotions felt real. well done! )
The Other World chapter 49 . 4/16/2016
ahhh this was such a beautiful story! I've read a couple of memory loss fics but never all three of the trio - and Dee was such an interesting addition!
I suspected since quite early that Dee was Draco but I couldn't figure out how it would work. I'm still not sure why Jo was telling Ron how to get back their memories in the dream.. how did she know? - but this story really is perfect and the ending is gorgeous. It even has my favorite pairings and I definitely agree that this romance is beautiful 3 so thank you very, very much!
xx
RacquelDee chapter 49 . 1/17/2016
I rediscovered this story again after having read it a while ago, and I'm glad I did! Amazing story, and a great treatment of depression. I love the friendship between Ron, Dee and Jo. And that Ron and Hermione were fated to be together! This story was a really compelling read and had the loveliest ending!
artilyon-rand chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
...
TeZan chapter 49 . 11/20/2015
I'm little bit curious...What stood in the letter that Ron had written to Fred? :)
happy-me-111 chapter 49 . 11/20/2015
I read this story when it first came out. Recently, I had a relapse in my mental health and I remembered this story. I re-read the entire story in two days and I feel a little better now. Years later, this story is still with me. And I am eternally grateful. Thank you.
ambrozalia chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
ive started reading only yesterday and i just cant stop.
I cried like crazy while reading this chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
The one thing I hate about HP is that all muggleborns and half-bloods ignore and consider everything muggle not as good/borderline inferior after they enter the wizarding world. So I'm glad that there's a little glimpse of a sort of positive representation of the muggle world, even if it is 'unremarkable'.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Beachy Head really does have a lovely view. The sea looks just gorgeous from up there. I've no idea what it is like climbing up it, but walking down it is a nightmare too. My feet still haven't forgiven me for the blisters from a decade ago. Oh, Geography.

But your stories, you are a marvellous authoress. :D
Lumosify chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Ha! I knew it was Draco! I wanted Ron to mention the name Draco when they were guessing Dee's name and how Dee didn't know how to use basic things and had memory loss and just I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS RIGHT! Yayyyy I'm curious about what will happen now.
theweightofmywords chapter 49 . 2/10/2015
Wow, what can I say! I'm not even sure if you still read reviews, since this was published so long ago, but this was fanfic perfection. I loved how you got everyone's character. You nailed depression and depressive personalities better than I've ever read anywhere else. I loved how you had subtle parallels between their magical and non-magical lives- Hermione looking over her shoulder in Latin class nearly broke my heart. I really loved how it was an ensemble cast, with Ron as the protagonist. You really gave everyone such depth, which I feel is rare- the part where you wrote "Arthur Weasley doesn't feel like much of a man" really moved me, and Molly's interactions with her kids was lovely. I loved how you portrayed Harry- even without magical memories, he was still being treated as special and different, and I loved how he was still uncomfortable about it and used his humility to help these complete strangers- typical Harry! Great job. I loved this and will probably read again!
blackire chapter 49 . 2/1/2015
I am really glad, you know. This is the first fic I have seen which treats Ron as an individual with his own qualities and insecurities rather than as a stick figure of a jealous prat with no personality. I look forward to read more stories the trio but hopefully with less depression from Ron. Thank you for writing this story, for writing Ron and for treating Harry, Hermione and Ron as a unit, and not splintering them apart because of some irrational hate you have for a character. Thank you for writing a story with shades of grey rather than black and white. Simply put, it was great story.
PF2724 chapter 49 . 2/3/2015
This story was amazing ! Although it lacked some serious romione action but that's beside the point :D I loved how your Ron was complex and ever changing and not the boring one dimensional character most writers make him out to be. You're already in my favourites and now this fanfic is too. Thanks :)
PF2724 chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Third floor corridor :)
Books85 chapter 49 . 1/8/2015
Wow. I read a great deal of fanfiction and I like it a lot. However, while I often go back and read everything a particular author has written, I rarely think about the stories while dealing with RL. And I rarely chase down my login and password and all of that stuff in order to leave a review.
This was an excellently written fanfiction. Heck, it was w well written piece of fiction all together. I was completely blindsided by the Draco twist and found myself as slow to put everything together as Molly. I sincerely hope that you have been able to sell some of your work to the BBC.
And as someone who volunteered answering a hotline in college in the '70s and then dealt with situational depression in the '80s, you were very accurate to both.
Thank you!
Now I get to read your other stuff! (rubs hands together greedily.)
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »