Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
Weasleyismyking chapter 49 . 7/6/2014
Thankyou for writing such a fantastic story
I read it all in about 6 hours, if it was a book I wouldn't have put it down. A real page turner
The story line was brilliant, things were happening right from the start til the last chapter. I love the beach for Ron and the use of the Latin was great. Also it's a good story that highlights the seriousness of depression, while still making a worthwhile read that's easy to understand.
Thankyou for giving me a day of non-stop reading!
I really hope you continue to write as you really have a talent for it, I can just tell from this!
Well done!
lotchness chapter 49 . 6/15/2014
Weird. Perfect.

I cannot express better how much I adore this fic. Thanks for sharing it :)
AMMO121 chapter 49 . 5/3/2014
Gosh I love this! I had so much fun reading it! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Cambryn chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I read this story forever ago and was unable to find it again! I'm glad it's being re-posted and I happened upon it again. I love Ron, and though his characterization takes him to a place a tad darker than I ever anticipated him going- I think you captured the empathetic passionate Weasley I love so dear! :)
Random number generator chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Oh dear, Hermione seems to have the same problem all over again.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Interesting, but description is extremely discouraging " " should be " price. How" and "memories?." should be "memories?"
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. I think you took a lot of elements from the Harry Potter series and really made them work for you! One of the most realistic Potter stories I've read about how Draco transformed to the "good side". Well done and you added some dark elements that made the story interesting and emotionally charging. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories ) (And good luck with your original works, I'm sure they are great!)
JJayGurl chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
Oh my God!
JJayGurl chapter 42 . 9/4/2013
Man, so much drama!
JJayGurl chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
Why? :'(
JJayGurl chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Aww, I love that last line...
JJayGurl chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
No bloody way! Oh my God, I was not expecting that!
JJayGurl chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
Aww Remus is so cute!
JJayGurl chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
No! Man that sucks, and everyone's going to be so pissed off at Neville..
JJayGurl chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Is the Dee from Eddie? :)
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »