Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
JJayGurl chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Man this story it's really really good! I can't stop reading!
Readerjkr chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
Thank you for keeping this magnificent story on this site. It's humorous, sometimes even hilarious, tight plot, thoughtful and brilliantly written. Your characters are nicely fleshed out, even those that appear on the sidelines. You don't need a lot of words to make them visible. From the reviews I gather there's (more) drama to come but in a way that won't deter me from finishing this story too soon as I did with many others on this site.
Readerjkr chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
All these years and I found this piece only yesterday. Harry's reaction to the owl is hilarious, classic and believable. I'm still smiling.
Diamone chapter 49 . 5/26/2013
It was an emotional ride that I was glad to see through. It couldn't have ended any better.
A Crow on the Wall chapter 49 . 4/23/2013
I love you! I love your mind. I LOVE YOUR SHOES!

Okay, seriously.

This is one of the best stories in here. I went from happy to sad to crushed to laughing to teary, often in the same chapter, and bringing out so many emotions in me is something of a prowess. I really like the way Harry copes so well with the whole "I'm eighteen not eleven" thing, his storyline was just fantastic.

But my favourite parts were the Ron and Dee ones. I wasn't fooled about Dee, I think I just knew right away when Jo calls off his being a blonde, but the way you wrote him? Genius. And I really felt very strongly for Jo, which is quite a feat as I usually hate OCs with a passion (there's so many characters in the HP books to play with that I feel creating new ones is meaningless). I kind of guessed she needed to die for the story to go on, but... well, her death came as a shock nonetheless and nearly made me cry.

So I'm adding this to my favourites and will go read the follow-up as soon as this review is posted. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a great story.
isi83 chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
CAN'T.. See? I can't even write :( oh Jo ;(
isi83 chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
It can be true. I'm crying ;(
sionnachsSkulk chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
OH MY GOD WHAT
FallenStar22 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
The scene at the Grangers was really lovely, especially Percy's intervention and Ginny's last line. There was a sense of balance to the frustration but also a feeling that the situation has to be resolved.
FallenStar22 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This is a really interesting premise so far, I'm looking forward to reading more. (:
1234dghgfj chapter 49 . 3/27/2013
Ugh, I suck at reviews.
This was awesome, one of the few Ron centred fics I actually liked. I cried, leaped for joy, gasped in suspense. I loved it.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
1234dghgfj chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
That gave me a mini-heart attack, I kid you not!
Draco, DRACO!

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Jack S chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
This is Rowling quality... I can't even... Not Jo. NOT JO! :(
Vanessa chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Well, Solstice, you managed to surprise me! I gasped so hard I choked, and nearly woke up my kids! Brilliant twist! I certainly didn't see that one coming, and I'm usually good for spotting twists. It's gone 3 in the morning, and I should really get some sleep, but I'll be damned if I don't end up reading about five more chapters!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 49 . 1/9/2013
you wanted an overview?

bloody hell, that's brilliant! (do you read that in ron's voice, or is it just me? ;)
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »