Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 48 . 1/9/2013
Being completely honest, I am awed by how well you have written Ron's depression. Its actually quite plausible, when you think about his character, and you have managed the sensitive topic with depth and understanding. The portrayal of his illness and how the others react to it is very realistic and you should be congratulated for such an amazing piece of work.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
Young Ron Ginny so cuuuuute!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
I don't hate you :P, its just sad. you've written the characters so well they seem quite real and its just sad.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 28 . 1/9/2013
i am ECSTATIC that this story is so long!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
nooo? what?! i did NOT see that coming? OH MY GOD i love this story

and by the way, really well written and good job with the pacing
Guest chapter 49 . 12/8/2012
This was a really good story and I liked it a lot!

I'm not good at writing long reviews, so just imagen that this review is about 2000 words long, becuse tis story really is fantastic!
Narcissa Weasly chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
I think his name is Cedric :)
MissNikita chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
*spits out her tea* oh bloody hell D, posh accent, also memory loss, why didn't it click, you gave all the clues.

Loved that little bomb.
JustaTVBookworm chapter 49 . 10/3/2012
I'm not sure how often you're on but I still feel the need to review such and excellent story. You had me hooked from the very beginning and your story didn't disappoint.
As I mentioned in an earlier review, I did not see the 'Dee' thing coming at all. I was devastated by the death of Jo and was definitely a little weepy by the end of it. I liked the ending and I am looking forward to reading the one-shot. Overall, this was a great fanfic that left an impression. All in all a good job.
JustaTVBookworm chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
I'm just like...speechless. When I read that I exploded all over the place. I literally had to run and tell my friend (who recommended this story) everything that had happened. I'm just...wow. Wow. This is a very good story and I now have the perfect excuse not to study and just keep on reading!
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 49 . 9/23/2012
This was an excellently written story. You managed to portray not only the memory loss, but also the psychology of all the characters masterfully. I'll never forget the twist with 'Dee'!

This whole fic really took me by surprise. It's not that I expected it to be bad (on the contrary, from the first few chapters I could tell I was in for an interesting story), it's that I'm very used to stories concentrating solely on Harry. The fact that it ended up concentrating on Ron (a very underused character imho), in a way that humanises and solidifies his character - albeit in a very heartbreaking way - was lovely.

You really managed to get under the skin and inside the minds of everyone - the way depression was portrayed, the actions and reactions of family and friends and the behaviour of those who lost their memories was just brilliantly done. You even managed to break my heart over an OC, and endear Draco to me.

I can't emphasise enough how much I enjoyed this story. It really touched a place in my heart and I'll never forget I read it. Be proud of this 48-chapter accomplishment - it's truly a wonderful piece of fiction. Well done.

All the best,

Hatheny
AnglBunny chapter 49 . 9/20/2012
This is a great story overall! Nice way to wrap it all up! Not only is it very entertaining, but it centers on the issue of depression that a lot of us either know someone is going through or can relate to. Jo's death had really upset me, but that that only goes to show 1) that your original characters are so well developed that i was moved by that scene 2) the truth that we never really know what other people are going through. Aside from that, I enjoyed watching the trio's actions as they tried to deal with their memory loss and support themselves, I know I laughed at numerous scenes!

So thank you for having written this entertaining and meaningful story!
lovemesomeron26 chapter 49 . 9/17/2012
Solstice, I know this is years after your having written this fic, but I must say that after finishing it, I was absolutely COMPELLED to write and leave a review. I've read a lot of HP fanfiction, but you are, without question, at the very top of my list of the best writers in this genre. You really GET Ron (my favorite of the trio), and you develop his character as the intelligent, witty, flawed, loyal, brave and loving person that I came to love through the written series (we won't go there with how he's portrayed in the films). Rather than present Ron as Hermione's inferior, henpecked appendage or Ginny's punching bag, you give him realistic and relatable depth, dimension and purpose. Thank you for this and your many other wonderfully crafted fics, and thanks for being committed enough to actually COMPLETE them!
AnglBunny chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Man this is really entertaining! I love the new characters you introduced - Dee & Jo. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Emma chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Awww. I really needed this. Thank you!
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »