Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
Dansgirl34 chapter 26 . 10/31/2005
Well my computer wouldn't let me review for Chapter 27 so I had to do it in here! I have no idea why this is happening, but oh well! Anyway I loved how you let Ron not be afraid of spiders, that was excellent! And it was great how he was creaming Dee/Draco at chess! I really can't wait for Ron to call Hermione, I am going to take a guess and say he is going to call her in the next chapter? I also loved how you write Harry and Ginny convosations, you show how they like each other even though Harry has no idea of his past with her! And I really can't wait to find out what happens next! I love your story, its gets better, and better, and better! Gosh now I am sounding corny! *Trying patiencely to wait for your next update*
NailedBohemian chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
Oh my, I almost cried! The end of chapter 27 got to me! I love the idea of Harry vowing to find Ron. That just shows that even Harry with an erased mind is a hero.

AND WHATS WITH THE "SERVABO TE"! I want to know why Ron needs saved. *pouts* does it have something to do with the conversation Ron had with the twins about both of his friends willing to die for him? update soon!
kenansense chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
God...DAMN. When you warned that this was addictive you really were serious, I've been reading it for like the past few hours, lol. This is definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site and I hope you continue it soon. Thanks for writing, I'll add you to my favorites!
The Female Nerd chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
Gud Chappie, and ur summuary is rite this fic IS WAY addictive! anywaiz thats means ur an EXCELLENT writter so,

UPDATE SOON!

& Happy Halloween!
scribhneoir chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
Great chapters...I really liked the way you have shown Ron realising his ability in chess and trying to convince Dee that he is his friend...very skilfully done.

It was great to see Hermione in the story again, I have my suspicions that her dad is talking about her meeting up with Harry, now that he's been found...maybe?...and hopefully just as a friend because the line, ' Servabo te - Don't take it out of the bag, it'll activate the second you touch it. Hermione' gives hope to the Ron/Hermione aspect of the story. Along with, of course, her concern for her caller 'Ron'.

The way Ron reacted to the spider is great, although it did make me miss the old Ron...

But the best thing about the chapters has to be the final line,

'Servabo te, Harry thought; the only one of them still missing was the one who needed saving the most. Harry would find him. Harry would help to bring him home.'

Wonderful! The way you have shown the strength of Harry and Ron's friendship is great, it can even survive memory loss...although can I see conflict with Dee on the horizon?

Every chapter produces even more questions and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
rupertlovesme chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
I feel so bad for all of them. I am getting so into this story to the point where it makes me want to cry. I really liked this chapter. I loved the Ginny and Harry moment you threw in there. It was sweet. I can't wait to find out what the whole porkey thing is.

I would have to say that I feel the worst for Hermione out of all of them. She doesn't really have any friends and that whole thing with Ron happened. I hope everything turns out good for her!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this is the best fan fic that I have ever read. I can't go a day without checking to see if you have updated. Plus, its an added bonus that you update fairly quickly! Most people it takes forever but not you. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next installment!
rupertlovesme chapter 26 . 10/31/2005
They finally popped up! Anyway, the whole Ron thing with the spiders was hilarious. I laughed so hard at that because I was expecting him to jump in a chair! Good work. Well, I'm on to the next chapter!
rupertlovesme chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
This chapter was really good. I totally love your story. Poor Ron! I feel really bad for him. I really liked how he got a chess set in this chapter. For some reason, your next two chapters are not showing up on here but it says you have 27. I guess I will just have to wait till later. But I don't think I can wait that long. Your story is the best!
harryp123 chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Good chapter. Can't wait to read what is next.
scribhneoir chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Yep...I have to agree with Jimmy..."that all marmalades were evil" perfect! :-)

This chapter is once again...great!

I really like the way you are showing Ron slowly getting bits and pieces of his identity back...the thought of Ron and Draco playing chess just doesn't seem right but the thought of Ron and Dee playing chess seems perfect! well done.

Harry's interaction with the Weasleys is wonderful to read, and his observations of Ginny are very touching.

The portkey is definitely interesting...is there a meeting with Harry and Ron in the near future? :-)

The way Ron followed Hermione's suggestion about the chess set is great.

' "Of course it is you prat, it's your bloody house!" Fred blurted right in front of his mother who gave him a cuff around the ear for his language.'

This line had me grinning at the computer screen like an idiot...keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Katmarajade chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is brilliant! I'm so excited to have found something new and exciting! It has a PLOT! It is ORIGINAL! It is WELL WRITTEN! Wow, you'd be amazed at how difficult such things can be to find! I love this! I just sat down and read all of what you have so far, and I'm thrilled beyond all imagination to see that you look like a fast updater! :) I was FLOORED when Dee turned out to be Draco- I sat there like a fish for like a minute and then just went "No freaking way!" and jumped up and had a nice little freak out. I had NO idea. I love Hermione! Oh, I just want to give her a big hug- that poor girl. She's just breaking my heart- I hope that everything gets better on her front! Naturally, I cannot even wait until the three get back together again... which I'm definitely holding out for! But it's so well written that I'm not even going to think about pressuring you to get them back together soon! (and THAT is a mark of stellar writing! ;-)) oh, the sweet agony! No, I love it really. Is Ron going to talk to his chess pieces- I think that would be hysterical! Two obliviated wizards trying out muggle chess... man, this is the stuff that comedies are made of. Do you study Latin and/or French? They were both well incorporated. It pains me when people have absolutely NO clue about a language, but insist on putting in stilted incorrect translations of random things... Sometimes it's funny, but mostly just irritating and painful- ergo my enthusiastic applause for your depiction! (yeah, I thought the Latin "ergo" was appropriate... lol) So yes, all around brilliant! I'm giddy with anticipation now and anxiously awaiting the arrival of another amazing addition. (yay alliteration!... or is it assonance with vowels? whatever) ANYWAY! Fabulous-ness abounds here! Keep up the fantastic work! :-D
The Female Nerd chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is SUCH an awesome FIC! U HAVE TO UPDATE REALL REAL REAL SON! ;p
NailedBohemian chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is such a great story. I am fighting with myself on wether i want them to get there memory back or not. and thank you so much for accually updating! its refreshing.
Magnolia Lane chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
Peanut butter and lemon rind, hehehe.
Cassandra Lee chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Even though I couldn't get the first chapter, it still seems really intersting...can't wait till my computer lets me read it!
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »