Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
rupertlovesme chapter 27 . 10/31/2005
I feel so bad for all of them. I am getting so into this story to the point where it makes me want to cry. I really liked this chapter. I loved the Ginny and Harry moment you threw in there. It was sweet. I can't wait to find out what the whole porkey thing is.

I would have to say that I feel the worst for Hermione out of all of them. She doesn't really have any friends and that whole thing with Ron happened. I hope everything turns out good for her!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this is the best fan fic that I have ever read. I can't go a day without checking to see if you have updated. Plus, its an added bonus that you update fairly quickly! Most people it takes forever but not you. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next installment!
rupertlovesme chapter 26 . 10/31/2005
They finally popped up! Anyway, the whole Ron thing with the spiders was hilarious. I laughed so hard at that because I was expecting him to jump in a chair! Good work. Well, I'm on to the next chapter!
rupertlovesme chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
This chapter was really good. I totally love your story. Poor Ron! I feel really bad for him. I really liked how he got a chess set in this chapter. For some reason, your next two chapters are not showing up on here but it says you have 27. I guess I will just have to wait till later. But I don't think I can wait that long. Your story is the best!
harryp123 chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Good chapter. Can't wait to read what is next.
scribhneoir chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Yep...I have to agree with Jimmy..."that all marmalades were evil" perfect! :-)

This chapter is once again...great!

I really like the way you are showing Ron slowly getting bits and pieces of his identity back...the thought of Ron and Draco playing chess just doesn't seem right but the thought of Ron and Dee playing chess seems perfect! well done.

Harry's interaction with the Weasleys is wonderful to read, and his observations of Ginny are very touching.

The portkey is definitely interesting...is there a meeting with Harry and Ron in the near future? :-)

The way Ron followed Hermione's suggestion about the chess set is great.

' "Of course it is you prat, it's your bloody house!" Fred blurted right in front of his mother who gave him a cuff around the ear for his language.'

This line had me grinning at the computer screen like an idiot...keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Katmarajade chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is brilliant! I'm so excited to have found something new and exciting! It has a PLOT! It is ORIGINAL! It is WELL WRITTEN! Wow, you'd be amazed at how difficult such things can be to find! I love this! I just sat down and read all of what you have so far, and I'm thrilled beyond all imagination to see that you look like a fast updater! :) I was FLOORED when Dee turned out to be Draco- I sat there like a fish for like a minute and then just went "No freaking way!" and jumped up and had a nice little freak out. I had NO idea. I love Hermione! Oh, I just want to give her a big hug- that poor girl. She's just breaking my heart- I hope that everything gets better on her front! Naturally, I cannot even wait until the three get back together again... which I'm definitely holding out for! But it's so well written that I'm not even going to think about pressuring you to get them back together soon! (and THAT is a mark of stellar writing! ;-)) oh, the sweet agony! No, I love it really. Is Ron going to talk to his chess pieces- I think that would be hysterical! Two obliviated wizards trying out muggle chess... man, this is the stuff that comedies are made of. Do you study Latin and/or French? They were both well incorporated. It pains me when people have absolutely NO clue about a language, but insist on putting in stilted incorrect translations of random things... Sometimes it's funny, but mostly just irritating and painful- ergo my enthusiastic applause for your depiction! (yeah, I thought the Latin "ergo" was appropriate... lol) So yes, all around brilliant! I'm giddy with anticipation now and anxiously awaiting the arrival of another amazing addition. (yay alliteration!... or is it assonance with vowels? whatever) ANYWAY! Fabulous-ness abounds here! Keep up the fantastic work! :-D
The Female Nerd chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is SUCH an awesome FIC! U HAVE TO UPDATE REALL REAL REAL SON! ;p
NailedBohemian chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
This is such a great story. I am fighting with myself on wether i want them to get there memory back or not. and thank you so much for accually updating! its refreshing.
Magnolia Lane chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
Peanut butter and lemon rind, hehehe.
Cassandra Lee chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Even though I couldn't get the first chapter, it still seems really intersting...can't wait till my computer lets me read it!
fantasticarla chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
so have i mentioned that i LOVE this story?
Magnolia Lane chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
You know, I'm really starting to get anxious for Ron and Hermione to start putting the pieces together, especially after you've revealed that Ron and Draco are together. I wonder if Ron remembers Hermione telling him that she lost her memory too? I loved Harry discovering Ron's room, but was Harry really in Ron's trunk or his own? If Harry was in Ron's trunk, why did he have so many empty dreamless sleep bottles? What was going on just before the end? So many questions that I need answers for. And I finally did get some sleep today - 12 hours in fact!
scribhneoir chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
I'm 'ever-present'? excellent! :-)

Wonderful chapters, well done!

I really like the way you have shown the friendship that has developed between Ron and Dee(He's always going to be Dee now...) now that they are free from all preconceptions and past experiences. But you still allow the power of Harry and Ron's friendship to shine through. The way Harry knows that he is good friends with Ron by looking at his messy room was perfect. The development of Ron and Hermione's relationship is wonderful to read in this story, and I look forward to seeing how you proceed with it.

I also like the way that Harry is growing to realise just how important the Weasleys are to him and how much this new world is home. You have shown his experiences in a way that is entirely realistic...there's no way he'd be able to just jump back into a world that he does not know, and you have shown that perfectly.

And the Weasley's concern and fear that they may not find Ron is very sad and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapters.

The way you update so often with a few different chapters is wonderful!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dansgirl34 chapter 23 . 10/29/2005
Well it wouldn't let me reveiw for chapter 24 so I thought I would do it in here so you could get my review! Anyway...THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! I can't stress that enough! Poor Hermione, I hope Ron calls her soon! And speaking of Ron, him and Draco being at the accident at the same time, oh this story is getting very juciy! Also Harry! I feel bad for him because he is torn about everything going on! I can't wait to read more, keep up the fantastic work!

P.S When are the trio going to meet, anytime soon?
Greenpluff chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
updates! I loved them hehehe...

Well, first of all... what the hell with Draco's family o friends... I mean they kept him in the muggle world 'cause is safe, and he did something really bad o really god..

Second, well at least Draco and Ron are friends, strange that actually

And poor Hermione, she really miss Ron, I think it would be great and shicking if she just show up in the place where Ron, Dee and Jo are... you should considered

Anyway, that thing with the portkey was rare, but is good that Harry feels something so in that way the Weasley's can sense some Hope...

Great chapter, cool fic (but I thinks that now youknow that hahaha)

c yaa

ps: I miss the flash back, can you bring them back ;)
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »