Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
rupertlovesme chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
I really love your story! I haven't been on here in a few days and I am just now finishing up reading the last one. Let me just say that I am hooked on this fan fic. I love how your pages are long and how you update as often as you can. I can't wait till you post another chapter. Keep up the good work!

One of your loyal readers,

rupertlovesme
DiTS chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
You are just brilliant in the way how you weave your story and your dialogues (trialogues? is there such a word ;) are just so good.

Please update soon.

We are waiting for three days already !

;)
DreadPirateRoberts chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow His names draco, Never saw that one coming. Must read more.
Dansgirl34 chapter 21 . 10/27/2005
Sorry it took me a while to review, but I blame it on the computer:P Anyway your surprised me 99.9%, I had a feeling the name would be Draco, but is it actually Draco Malfoy? I can't wait to find out! I went back to see how you described his character and I looked for the trademark blonde slick haired and realized his hair was shaven off entirley! Its hard for me to see Ron being friends with Draco! And you were right there is way more devasation to come! I can't wait for the next chapter, Update soon! Your story is the greatess!
preciselypotter chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Oh...is this our favorite Slytherin? That might explain why he has the same preoblem as Ron - wouldn't it? He seems much nicer in this story, if it is Malfoy. Coolio. Still...what about Hermione and Ron? Must. Come. Together. At. One. Point. Necessary to Ron/Hermione relationship. Very vital. And soon please. PLease? Ta!
fantasticarla chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
i gasped so hard and loud i almost knocked myself out. my jaw actually hurts from how low it was hanging open.

DEE IS DRACO!OMG!

i feel kind of stupid for not guessing before, but i had just automatically assumed they were original characters. good job, that was such a huge surprise. whoa.

hermione and ron! no get them talking again! he's her only real friend. "real". sigh. that whole conversation made me sad. dash the stupid book!

next chapter, this is soo good! *does happy dance*
scribhneoir chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter, I have to be completely honest and say that I never guessed that it was Draco, but now I can see parts in the chapters that lead up to this revelation...if that makes sense?...well done, that plot development was brilliant.

The phone call between Ron and Hermione is wonderful...it was only a matter of time before there was some kind of an argument but it was still very sad...especially Hermione's fears about what Ron may do next.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Phoenix1976 chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Ok, now draco was a HUGE shock...

Nice.
SnowflakeGinny chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
YAHO! I WAS RIGHT! oh yeah!

i knew since you described his eyes and him being posh! anyway, how come he isn't telling ron that he knows him? what is it going to do to ron's memory?

very good chapter, actually this is a fantastic, amazing most awesome fic i've ever read! i love it!

update soon!

~gin~

i'm good at guessing aren't i?
harryp123 chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Good chapter. Can't wait to read what is next.
whimsy007 chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
OMG! It never occurred to me. So Ron is now part of a new trio with Draco? And Draco is in love with a muggle? This just gets better and better. It sounds like whatever happened to the (original) trio happened to Draco somewhat earlier. Please update soon. The story developments are getting too good.
Greenpluff chapter 21 . 10/25/2005
plop!

that's all I have to say rigth now!
EruditeWitch chapter 21 . 10/25/2005
I mean...seriously. I didn't see that one coming! AH this story is so good.
Magnolia Lane chapter 21 . 10/25/2005
Dun, dun, dun...Wow, I didn't see that coming. Draco, huh? As in Malfoy? How did he get into this? You really can weave a story, my dear. By the way, I had to finish the last five chapters last night, and it's entirely your fault that I could barely keep my eyes open today. Just kidding - I take full responsibility for throughly enjoying your story. Now I feel like I need to go back and read the scenes with Dee to look for clues. Very well done!
Jessicaglynn chapter 20 . 10/25/2005
Wow... i read this in about 2 hours.. and now i want more, more, more... its wicked awesome...thank you for making a story like this...
1,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »