Reviews for Eternal Sunshine of the Scourgified Mind
Cassandra Lee chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Even though I couldn't get the first chapter, it still seems really intersting...can't wait till my computer lets me read it!
fantasticarla chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
so have i mentioned that i LOVE this story?
Magnolia Lane chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
You know, I'm really starting to get anxious for Ron and Hermione to start putting the pieces together, especially after you've revealed that Ron and Draco are together. I wonder if Ron remembers Hermione telling him that she lost her memory too? I loved Harry discovering Ron's room, but was Harry really in Ron's trunk or his own? If Harry was in Ron's trunk, why did he have so many empty dreamless sleep bottles? What was going on just before the end? So many questions that I need answers for. And I finally did get some sleep today - 12 hours in fact!
scribhneoir chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
I'm 'ever-present'? excellent! :-)

Wonderful chapters, well done!

I really like the way you have shown the friendship that has developed between Ron and Dee(He's always going to be Dee now...) now that they are free from all preconceptions and past experiences. But you still allow the power of Harry and Ron's friendship to shine through. The way Harry knows that he is good friends with Ron by looking at his messy room was perfect. The development of Ron and Hermione's relationship is wonderful to read in this story, and I look forward to seeing how you proceed with it.

I also like the way that Harry is growing to realise just how important the Weasleys are to him and how much this new world is home. You have shown his experiences in a way that is entirely realistic...there's no way he'd be able to just jump back into a world that he does not know, and you have shown that perfectly.

And the Weasley's concern and fear that they may not find Ron is very sad and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapters.

The way you update so often with a few different chapters is wonderful!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dansgirl34 chapter 23 . 10/29/2005
Well it wouldn't let me reveiw for chapter 24 so I thought I would do it in here so you could get my review! Anyway...THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! I can't stress that enough! Poor Hermione, I hope Ron calls her soon! And speaking of Ron, him and Draco being at the accident at the same time, oh this story is getting very juciy! Also Harry! I feel bad for him because he is torn about everything going on! I can't wait to read more, keep up the fantastic work!

P.S When are the trio going to meet, anytime soon?
Greenpluff chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
updates! I loved them hehehe...

Well, first of all... what the hell with Draco's family o friends... I mean they kept him in the muggle world 'cause is safe, and he did something really bad o really god..

Second, well at least Draco and Ron are friends, strange that actually

And poor Hermione, she really miss Ron, I think it would be great and shicking if she just show up in the place where Ron, Dee and Jo are... you should considered

Anyway, that thing with the portkey was rare, but is good that Harry feels something so in that way the Weasley's can sense some Hope...

Great chapter, cool fic (but I thinks that now youknow that hahaha)

c yaa

ps: I miss the flash back, can you bring them back ;)
rupertlovesme chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
This story is so good that I am at the point where I feel like crying for them that they can't remember anything. I am still in shock that Dee is actually Draco. I am so happy that Harry feels at home. I hope that things work out for Hermione. Especially between her and Ron. Anyway, in one of your earlier post you said that some people have stumbled upon this story accidently and now they are addicted to it. Well, that certainly applies to me. I love this story and can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work.
fluffbunny1912 chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
I love this story! It is so good! Keep going!
rupertlovesme chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
I really love your story! I haven't been on here in a few days and I am just now finishing up reading the last one. Let me just say that I am hooked on this fan fic. I love how your pages are long and how you update as often as you can. I can't wait till you post another chapter. Keep up the good work!

One of your loyal readers,

rupertlovesme
DiTS chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
You are just brilliant in the way how you weave your story and your dialogues (trialogues? is there such a word ;) are just so good.

Please update soon.

We are waiting for three days already !

;)
DreadPirateRoberts chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow His names draco, Never saw that one coming. Must read more.
Dansgirl34 chapter 21 . 10/27/2005
Sorry it took me a while to review, but I blame it on the computer:P Anyway your surprised me 99.9%, I had a feeling the name would be Draco, but is it actually Draco Malfoy? I can't wait to find out! I went back to see how you described his character and I looked for the trademark blonde slick haired and realized his hair was shaven off entirley! Its hard for me to see Ron being friends with Draco! And you were right there is way more devasation to come! I can't wait for the next chapter, Update soon! Your story is the greatess!
preciselypotter chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Oh...is this our favorite Slytherin? That might explain why he has the same preoblem as Ron - wouldn't it? He seems much nicer in this story, if it is Malfoy. Coolio. Still...what about Hermione and Ron? Must. Come. Together. At. One. Point. Necessary to Ron/Hermione relationship. Very vital. And soon please. PLease? Ta!
fantasticarla chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
i gasped so hard and loud i almost knocked myself out. my jaw actually hurts from how low it was hanging open.

DEE IS DRACO!OMG!

i feel kind of stupid for not guessing before, but i had just automatically assumed they were original characters. good job, that was such a huge surprise. whoa.

hermione and ron! no get them talking again! he's her only real friend. "real". sigh. that whole conversation made me sad. dash the stupid book!

next chapter, this is soo good! *does happy dance*
scribhneoir chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter, I have to be completely honest and say that I never guessed that it was Draco, but now I can see parts in the chapters that lead up to this revelation...if that makes sense?...well done, that plot development was brilliant.

The phone call between Ron and Hermione is wonderful...it was only a matter of time before there was some kind of an argument but it was still very sad...especially Hermione's fears about what Ron may do next.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
1,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »